Sign in to follow this  
Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . .

My main NCFC prediction for this season.

Why didn''t you make this prediction a week ago?

It seems like the general mood towards Hughton is based purely on the most recent game we have played.

Everton at home - mostly satisfied with a few pant wetters

Hull away - huge meltdown (partly justified)

Southampton at home - everybody happy

Spurs away - meltdown the sequel

One difference I would like to point out between pant wetters and happy clappers is that after a bad performance, we (clappers) actually continue to voice opinions.. Whereas people like you will just vanish until you can sink your teeth into another defeat.. you''re such fa99ot..

Spot on, Eddie: My ''prediction'' is that after any and every defeat we will get thread after thread of over-the-top crap (as per Hull and Spurs) from the usual suspects, but after each decent result there will be next-to-none of them on here (as per the Bury and saints games).....

Well my prediction is we will finish in the 12th to 15th slot and  Hughton will still be manager and thinking how to improve the squad with another £20 to £30m of shrewd aquisitions

Its not necessarily about the result as it were, though that obviously is what helps drive it, but the way we set out, the lack of clear set strategy going forward and the consistent, same old problems and issues game after game.