Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Norwich- A club against homophobia

Nige,You wouldnt know tolerance if it smacked you in the face. I actually feel sorry for you. Now back to entomology......

[quote user="Louis Cyphre"]Nige,You wouldnt know tolerance if it smacked you in the face. I actually feel sorry for you. Now back to entomology......[/quote]

Wouldn''t I? Now I know the workings of your mind I''m surprised you haven''t had a few smacks in the face. Not from me though. You keep it to yourself and I''ll remain tolerant...

Chortle chortle!I dont need to know the inner workings of your mind as you have been so freely generous with your thoughts on this subject troughout today. You really are uncomfortable with a free Society arent you?"You keep it to yourself and I''ll remain tolerant". Isnt that pretty much a methaphor for how you view this board?Now back to you and Warren, you seem to be very tolerant of each other. In some circles, this would be viewed as quite sweet.

Chortle chortle???

You''d better let the grown up back on the computer old boy[;)]

I haven''t given you the inner workings of my mind. But you''d pretty much be there because what you see is what you get with me.

However yours are dark buddy. Not a lot bothers me but it''s quite scarey. Really!

"good evening BW

did you misss the fun last night ?

poor old Pinkun Role Player has done a moonlight flit, as has his alter ego Schlong Connery "

Sadly I didn''t go on here earlier, but having read through I can see a couple of ''woopsies'' and Freudian slips in the thread from a few certain posters...

Nige,You are so clearly ''not bothered'' about the whole question of tolerance that you feel the need to continually tackle those that are arguing for live and let live. The ''lady doth protest too much"!!Case closed!

Hi Louis, how can I help?

You''ve completely ruined this thread with whatever childish charade it is that you''re acting out, there''s a good chap, poop or get off the pot?

What seems to be the issue?

[quote user="Louis Cyphre"]Nige,You are so clearly ''not bothered'' about the whole question of tolerance that you feel the need to continually tackle those that are arguing for live and let live. The ''lady doth protest too much"!!Case closed![/quote]

Case closed is your best bet Louis. I won''t forget though. You probably shouldn''t be allowed anywhere near a computer.

Shock horror, Warren getting all high and mighty about ruining threads? And your contribution to this thread was the introduction of paedophilia. Next you will be talking about incest or soemthing.So Warren, do you support your club in its open support for tolerance?

Absolutely Louis, I''d contributed earlier.

Perhaps you missed that? I can see from your paedophilia comment that reading isn''t your strong point.

Now, what about these insects?

good evening BW

poor old Pinkun Role Player has done a moonlight flit, as has his alter ego Schlong Connery "

Sadly I didn''t go on here earlier, but having read through I can see a couple of ''woopsies'' and Freudian slips in the thread from a few certain posters.

not this threadit was one entitled ''drive the sod out''one in which with a bit of cage rattling dear old Pinkun Role Model revealed himself in his latest role - Schlong Connerywiz was put on the spot to defend his words ................... and unsurprisingly the thread disappeared, but not before dear wiz''s words were plastered over many other threadsas was PRM''s duplicity

I read some of the earlier posts on this thread at the time but haven''t read them all so I''m not sure if this has been mentioned. One of the organisations involved in this campaign is the Stonewall organisation which is one of the leading gay rights organisations around. If they''ve been involved then I''d say that they''ve probably looked into the possible positive and negative aspects of such a campaign and decided that it is worthwhile.

[quote user="City1st"]good evening BW

Sadly I didn''t go on here earlier, but having read through I can see a couple of ''woopsies'' and Freudian slips in the thread from a few certain posters.

not this threadit was one entitled ''drive the sod out''one in which with a bit of cage rattling dear old Pinkun Role Model revealed himself in his latest role - Schlong Connerywiz was put on the spot to defend his words ................... and unsurprisingly the thread disappeared, but not before dear wiz''s words were plastered over many other threadsas was PRM''s duplicity

[/quote]
I''m genuinely touched that you think of me when I''m not around.
A sincere thank you.

The statement release on Thursday by NCFC seems a similar sort of tone to me as the one released by the Freddy Mercury estate over the Freddy gorilla - a bit overkill, too corporate sounding and seems to have lost a bit of the personal understanding. Or maybe the Premier League have driven the statement? The truth is in there somewhere and it will be due to money somewhere!

[quote user="Schlong Connery"][quote user="City1st"]good evening BW

Sadly I didn''t go on here earlier, but having read through I can see a couple of ''woopsies'' and Freudian slips in the thread from a few certain posters..

[/quote]
I''m genuinely touched[/quote]

that I also remembered that you used the name Spangles as well ?

ps where''s wiz - I''m still wondering what we have to do to ''drive the sod out''something like this perhaps

though I''m not too sure what Fergie is doing amongst them

Well of course homosexuality, along with pedophilia and incest, is a psychiatric disorder. In the case of homosexuality the outcome is fairly harmless and so rightly people should be allowed the sexual orientation that gets allotted to them.

The real issue is that people like Ginja won''t let others have an opinion on the subject, won''t allow proper discussion on the subject and even goes so far as to say that footballers should be made to wear these laces because they are representative of the club. Intolerent or what?

Now Warren was really onto something when he pointed out that if pedophiles can''t help themselves, and perhaps we should also include incestuous people in this, then shouldn''t they be treated with the same tolerance as homosexuals, who also can''t help their sexual orientation.

The logic is clear but in the real world obviously we can''t show tolerance or acceptance towards pedophiles because the outcome of their deviation from normal sexual behaviour is very harmful.

So because the comes are not the same we can''t have the same tolerance, but we should not close our eyes to the root cause of non-normal sexual behaviour is down to a psychiatric disorder,

So because the comes are not the same we can''t have the same tolerance, but we should not close our eyes to the root cause of non-normal sexual behaviour is down to a psychiatric disorder,

Biological/environmental development is not the same as a psychiatric disorder unless you take your diagnoses from early 20th century totalitarian beliefs or 1960''s America.

"So because the comes are not the same we can''t have the same tolerance, but we should not close our eyes to the root cause of non-normal sexual behaviour is down to a psychiatric disorder,

Biological/environmental development is not the same as a psychiatric disorder unless you take your diagnoses from early 20th century totalitarian beliefs or 1960''s America."

Exactly this.

Didn''t somebody in the thread say somebody would do this earlier?

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Wiz"]

If you insult a gay or black guy you can be, quite rightly, done for it.

However, despite toothless laws the disabled people of GB have no such protection..........just saying.[^o)]

[/quote]

On the bright side, you don''t get benefits for being black or homosexual.

[/quote]

Nor do you get specially adapted radios that have subtitles

[/quote]

You really are an odious tw*t of the first order aren''t you?

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="Schlong Connery"][quote user="City1st"]good evening BW

Sadly I didn''t go on here earlier, but having read through I can see a couple of ''woopsies'' and Freudian slips in the thread from a few certain posters..

[/quote]

ps where''s wiz - I''m still wondering what we have to do to ''drive the sod out''something like this perhaps

[/quote]
Correct well done.  I''ve had loads of name changes over the years.  Now if you know any pre ''06 ones. You could be on the road to impressing me.
Anyway You know that I''m Wiz so he''s here.

I''m not fussed one way or another if individual players want to support this campaign by wearing the laces of not, but I find it pretty shameful that our club has stopped our players from making that decision on the basis of third party commercial interests. I always thought as a club we were above all that scraping around whoring ourselves out to companies with nothing to do with football, apparently not.Its not like they were asking the players to wear gimp suits with Paddy Power logos plastered all over them, its just some laces with no Paddy Power branding anywhere on them.

@Dandy

The club is a business and they''ll make decisions based on what benefits the clubs pockets the most ultimately and that means keeping sponsors happy.

Disappointed but not surprised.

[quote user="Schlong Connery"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="Schlong Connery"][quote user="City1st"]good evening BW did you misss the fun last night ? poor old Pinkun Role Player has done a moonlight flit, as has his alter ego Schlong Connery "

Sadly I didn''t go on here earlier, but having read through I can see a couple of ''woopsies'' and Freudian slips in the thread from a few certain posters

not this thread

it was one entitled ''drive the sod out''

one in which with a bit of cage rattling dear old Pinkun Role Model revealed himself in his latest role - Schlong Connery

wiz was put on the spot to defend his words ...

................ and unsurprisingly the thread disappeared, but not before dear wiz''s words were plastered over many other threads

as was PRM''s duplicity

[/quote]

ps where''s wiz - I''m still wondering what we have to do to ''drive the sod out''

something like this perhaps

[/quote]

Correct well done.  I''ve had loads of name changes over the years.  Now if you know any pre ''06 ones. You could be on the road to impressing me.

Anyway You know that I''m Wiz so he''s here.

[/quote]

You''re me? ......................yeah right, in your dreams, maybe one of the mods could confirm the truth of it.