Sign in to follow this  
ClaretCharles

A Villa fans view of the game

MAny of us see this game as a three pointer, sorry to dissapoint you. Judging from lambos comments it looks like its going to be a game with us really pushing for the win. We need it a lot.

I came to see you last year when we won 2-1. I have to say that i witnessed quite honestly the most dour display of football for quite a while from your team. Im not trying to offend. Im just being honest. I really hope it isn''t going to be like that tommrow. My prediction is 3-1 to us.

Crikey. So we produced ''the most dour display of football for quite a while''....this coming from a supporter of a side that had lost 8-0 earlier in the season, is somewhat rich.

Why do fans like you even come on other teams forums?Who care what you think about how we played last season....as someone else said ''where did you finish in the table''? You''re a 1-man team (let''s be honest....if Benteke left on transfer you''d be bricking it!)You''ve now got Lambert and good luck to you...let''s just see what happens tomorrow......I hope we surprise you and take the 3-points.

hahahahahhahahahahahha fuck me. most dour display of football you''ve seen in a while? so you consider a while to be just a few months? YOUR TEAM MATCHED THE RECORD FOR THE WORST LOSS IN PL HISTORY (of course, matched with that dire team to our south.)

you''re teams full of crap minus your keeper and benteke. if you don''t go down this year I will be shocked. no maturity in the team, very little experience. you''re fodder, don''t flatter yourselves.

[quote user="ClaretCharles"]MAny of us see this game as a three pointer, sorry to dissapoint you.[/quote]Hang on a minute - you''re saying there are football supporters out there who believe the team they support will win?You''re really not going to fit in around here.

quote "Javier''s Deaf Translator"hahahahahhahahahahahha fuck me. most dour display of football you''ve seen in a while? so you consider a while to be just a few months? YOUR TEAM MATCHED THE RECORD FOR THE WORST LOSS IN PL HISTORY (of course, matched with that dire team to our south.)

you''re teams full of crap minus your keeper and benteke. if you don''t go down this year I will be shocked. no maturity in the team, very little experience. you''re fodder, don''t flatter yourselves.It is most important that this error is corrected. Villa lost 8-0 last season, Scum lost 9-0 to ManU. Even my poor mathematics can work out that the Paupers down the A140 are therefore still the outright holders of the record for the worst loss in Premier League history. Heaven forbid anyone should read your post and get an incorrect view on such an important piece of history! [:)]

Don''t rip this guy until around 2.45 today.... Anything could happen and we can make ourselves look stupid or he can look very stupid saying many of them think its s 3 pointer. Just saying....

Lol what a pleb. They should have been down to 10 men if not 9 after Benteke''s grab/push on Bassong and Bennett''s four thousand fouls (my lord is he a s*** player, genuinely hope he plays today!). Just a shame there''s no Benno to rip him again if he does play. I''m certainly apprehensive about this game, but I''m the same as everyone else in that I see it as a big opportunity. We''re at home and at home I expect us to put in a performance and challenge anyone outside the top 5/6

[quote user="wolfswinkel"]Don''t rip this guy until around 2.45 today.... Anything could happen and we can make ourselves look stupid or he can look very stupid saying many of them think its s 3 pointer. Just saying....[/quote]Yeah, why would anyone want to express an opinion anyway?Much better to pile in with the benefit of hindsight.

Sorry that I have caused such an uproar, just remember though, what was that score in the capital one cup again hmm??????. Going down are you serious? Most of us are looking for europe now or next season.

Fair enough. A lot of us like Europe for our holidays. I''d recommend Croatia. Cheap flights, good food and lovely women.

I''m off to the canary isles next week, P & O cruise. Where are you thinking of going Villafan? A nice holiday should be a welcome break from away days in the championship for you.

Bit of retrospective revaluation going on here.

Last season''s game was very even and won by some brilliance by Agbonlahor. Could easily have gone the other way. Hardly the one sided walkover against a dour team that the OP claims.

Credit to Agbonlahor. Great performance. Nothing special from the other 10 though.

I never mind too much when a fan from another team comes on for a bit of debate, but to be honest that all came across as a bit of an insult... Dour performance? Pretty sure you should have been down to 10 men.

Anyway, we are a new side and Lambert has even said he doesn''t know some of our players.... He''s going to know who Nathan Redmond is by the end of the game that''s for sure. Keep dreaming with Europe, I''d watch out for that trap door below you...

appologies for my clinical error... I was not exactly in the right frame of mind if you get me, not even sure why I was on the site to begin with! haha.

but europe? that''s getting way ahead of yourself. You will most definitely be lingering to the bottom end of the table my friend, and by the sounds of it that trap door is going to hit you pretty hard where the sun don''t shine.

ha ha nice one you morons. Easy three points for the taking today after such a sshite penalty. I bet hooper is regretting signing for a tinpot club with him sitting on the bench when his former played milan midweek. Seriously though, without the gloating, get rid of Hughton before it gets worse. Good luck for the rest of the season, you''ll need it. UPTV

As poor as we were, i hope you realise you looked like a nothing team. Okay on the counter with pace - but that''s about it.
We''re completely out of form and you only put one past us. I wouldn''t start looking to far up if i were you.

Well enjoy your journey back to you shit hole, you were lucky today and if you give a good side that much ball you will get destroyed, we must have been round the back or get in good crossing positions about 15 times.

Oh by the way you are screwed without Benteke hope its nothing trivial

And also by the way fuck off and don''t come back

I very much doubt this bloke is a Villa supporter.

No Villa fan would be gloating over beating Norwich (with due respect)

We won. Deserved to but it wasn''t a landslide or down to any genius on our part. The ref even gave you a ridiculous penalty so the gods weren''t making it easy for us

Karma would have been this moron seeing his side being beaten today - they were as crap as any PL side has ever been for the first half of last season!!

It was in no way an easy win for them today, only an idiot would think so.

To be fair. It felt comfortable. The first game in years where I''ve not felt letting a goal in was inevitable