Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 6

"Mr Angry"Some great picks here already folks, I especially like the odds on Herman''s pick. I''ve got some strong ideas but there''s still time to give me more to choose from so get thinking!

They do look good. Is there something we should know?

Spain again for me

Real Madrid v Getafe - Home win

And for the Norwich bet, how about Gary Hooper to score the last goal at 11/2.

Good luck all, especially Mr Angry and GingerPele.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Scooby (and Purple) the Levadia odds are up now, 1/12 for a home win, are you going with that?[/quote]

Thanks. I will wait to see if odds on some other games appear tomorrow.

I''m going for a home win for Ludogrets Razgrad v. Neftochimic 1986

Ludogrets are W5 D0 L1 F14 A5 at home and Neftochimic are W1 D 0 L3 F4 A12

Good Luck, Mr. Angry!

Hello guys! First off good luck to Mr Angry,

I''m also heading to League 2 this week and somewhere close to from where I once came

Exeter city will beat the team I have now forgotten (few ciders) maybe Newport?

Either way its in the bank and as for the Norwich bet at some point soon Mr Hooper will come off the bench to score the winner, got a feeling it might be this weekend, so him for the last goal, look forward to seeing some of you at the Nelson Saturday after the game

Happy picking PUPs

[quote user="Mr Angry"]Scooby (and Purple) the Levadia odds are up now, 1/12 for a home win, are you going with that?[/quote]

Thanks Mr A and Purple. Now the odds are up (should''ve checked doh!) I''m going to stick with my pick.

Oh and Nutty, forgot to mention, I''m ok for the 5th.

Conference North this week and:

AFC Telford  -v-  Colwyn Bay   HOME WIN

Good Luck Mr Angry and all you Lovely PUPs[:)]

As for the £5 bet how about Sebastian Bassong to score anytime, good luck GP!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]For the Norwich bet I like the look of Aston Villa to be winning at half-time and Norwich winning at full-time at 25-1.[/quote]

For the main bet to the German Bundesliga U-19 competition, Nord/Nordost division.Wolfsbourg U-19 to win at home against Lubeck U-19.Wolfsbourg U-19 have won all five games, and already have a +19 goal difference.Lubeck won their first game, against the team now bottom, but have lost the next four, the last two by 7-0 and 1-6. Their GD is -14.Good luck to all!

Right, decided on how to use the £5. As I do with my Grandad most home games at the ground, i''ll split it.

Five ways:

Norwich 3-0 win. 22/1

RVW to score anytime, Norwich win 2-1. 15/1

Villa win HT, Norwich win FT. 25/1

Gary Hooper to scored 2 or more. 9/1

No Card. 10/1

Thanks for all the suggestions! And good luck Mr Angry with the final six, don''t choose Dortmund they''re bound to lose ;)

Well nobody has suggested my pick this week so I''m going for Dicanio to be spitting feathers again as WBA take all three points at the Hawthorns. 

NN I''m actually away on the 5th October and will probably forget to post before I go on the Friday. I really appreciate you giving me the opportunity but can I take a rain cheque on the Norwich bet.

Good luck Mr Angry lets hope your Mr happy come Sunday afternoon.

Looks like I''m going to have to make my final picks a bit earlier than I expected as I''m now going out tonight-I will be putting my selections on here at around 4.30 pm so you''ve got another 2 and a half hours to give me a final selection headache!

That''s fine by me buddy. It may be later before I can place the bet so don''t worry if it doesn''t asppear for a while. Oh and good luck[Y][:)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Right, decided on how to use the £5. As I do with my Grandad most home games at the ground, i''ll split it.

Five ways:

Norwich 3-0 win. 22/1

RVW to score anytime, Norwich win 2-1. 15/1

Villa win HT, Norwich win FT. 25/1

Gary Hooper to scored 2 or more. 9/1

No Card. 10/1

Thanks for all the suggestions! And good luck Mr Angry with the final six, don''t choose Dortmund they''re bound to lose ;)[/quote]

Great stuff! Thank you GPele. This can only make tomorrow even more exciting for us PUPs. I''ll place your picks later when I do the main bet.

Ok, I''ve done my final bit of research and I''ve chosen the final 6 but firstly, belated thanks to Nutty Nigel for allowing me the privilege of making the picks. I only started joining in part way through last season so to be asked to make the selections is really nice.

I have enjoyed doing the research and I think I''ve learned just how little I know about football outside England.

Anyway, to the final selections:

I''ve tried to go for a mixture of the popular choices, some seemingly obvious results and a bit of adventure. I would have loved to have gone for Purple''s Bundesliga Under 19s pick as it is the most obscure fixture I think I''ve ever seen on this thread but I felt the odds were too short in the end-plus I''m not sure if we would be able to get an in-game update on this one so it might have driven people mad!

My selections are:

Helsingborg Home win;

Real Madrid Home win;

Dortmund Away win;

Barcelona Away win;

Celtic Home win;

Inter Milan Home win (this is my pick too, as if it goes wrong I can''t put all the blame on Herman and Davo).

Ok, that''s it from me for now, thanks for all the suggestions and here''s hoping for a triple result of these 6, all of GP''s bets and a Chris Hughton win over Lambert!

Sorry for lateness, tried to post at work but office wont let me on.I will go along with the Levadia Tallinn in the Estonian league. Best of luck all.

Sorry I''ve missed the last two bets, I''ve been moving across the country. Even though the bet''s been placed today, I''ll go for Real Madrid for my records if that''s ok Nutty.

[quote user="Mr Angry"]

Ok, I''ve done my final bit of research and I''ve chosen the final 6 but firstly, belated thanks to Nutty Nigel for allowing me the privilege of making the picks. I only started joining in part way through last season so to be asked to make the selections is really nice.

I have enjoyed doing the research and I think I''ve learned just how little I know about football outside England.

Anyway, to the final selections:

I''ve tried to go for a mixture of the popular choices, some seemingly obvious results and a bit of adventure. I would have loved to have gone for Purple''s Bundesliga Under 19s pick as it is the most obscure fixture I think I''ve ever seen on this thread but I felt the odds were too short in the end-plus I''m not sure if we would be able to get an in-game update on this one so it might have driven people mad!

My selections are:

Helsingborg Home win;

Real Madrid Home win;

Dortmund Away win;

Barcelona Away win;

Celtic Home win;

Inter Milan Home win (this is my pick too, as if it goes wrong I can''t put all the blame on Herman and Davo).

Ok, that''s it from me for now, thanks for all the suggestions and here''s hoping for a triple result of these 6, all of GP''s bets and a Chris Hughton win over Lambert!

[/quote]

I think my pick from the first round of the Algerian Cup a season or two ago still beats it...[;)]