Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 6

Sorry running late this week, Portugal for me with a....

Sporting Lisbon home win.

Good luck all.

League 2 for me please - Wycombe Wanderers home win against York city.good luck to all

Thank you Mr Angry for a well worked out final six which I think look nailed on. What a chance we have of recording back to back wins. I think only cruel luck can stop us. I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the potential winnings are £50.11. Here are the details : -

Dortmund

1/3

2:30 Sat

Yankee, GPele, MKat

Celtic

4/11

3:00 Sat

GMF, NYC

Barcelona

1/5

7:00 Sat

nutty, Meth

Inter Milan

1/4

11:30 Sun

Herman, Davo, Mr Angry, Greg

Helsingborg

1/6

4:30 Sun

Sid

Real Madrid

1/8

6:00 Sun

Tilly,CD, Kathy, Swindon, Chelle, CTID, Beaus, Twidio, Splutcho

As you can see the matches are evenly split between Saturday and Sunday so we could be in for another very exciting Rays funds weekend.

Thanks to GPele too. I think it''s a great idea to split the stake and give us so many chances. I''ve placed your bets and the odds are as you listed. Here they are again if you PUPs want to make a note before the game tomorrow : -

Norwich 3-0 win. 22/1

RVW to score anytime, Norwich win 2-1. 15/1

Villa win HT, Norwich win FT. 25/1

Gary Hooper to scored 2 or more. 9/1

No Card. 10/1

Good luck everyone and I hope to see some of you in the Nelson after the game. Tilly has kindly offered to buy a drink for anyone who turns up in a replica shirt[B] [:O] [;)]

Hi everyone - apologies for rubbish timing this week Mr A! Like your picks for this week, and Ginge''s selections too.

I will go for Heidenheim to beat Muenster at home in Germany''s third tier this week, with the added bonus that if my tip proves as bad this week as last my favourite German team, VFL Osnabrueck, can take over top spot from Heidenheim when when they lose by a hatful as Lens did last week!!

Good luck everyone and he''s hoping to put one over the Lambert tomorrow.

No apologies necessary Herman - Not nosy at all. i know why someone might think I was given the connection between the army and Osnabrueck, but no I wasn''t. I worked in Osnabrueck for two years about 20 years ago, made a lot of great mates there who were VfL fans and went to see them play a lot - they were in the Regionalliga back then. I loved living in Os which I thought was a lovely place and keep an eye on the team ever since - hence my keenness for watching form in an obscure German league!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

If you''re still around NWC is 19/10 ok to make the final selections buddy.

[/quote]Yes sure Nutty - look forward to it!!!Cheque''s in the post!!

Sorry I''m late, got caught up with a works do last night!! Can I have a Real Madrid win this week please.

Good luck all, especially Mr Angry.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]For the Norwich bet I like the look of Aston Villa to be winning at half-time and Norwich winning at full-time at 25-1.[/quote]

Perhaps I should add that this is based on inside knowledge that if we are losing at half-time then Delia''s nephew Tom is going to stage a boardroom coup and instal the Puppet Man as manager, prompting an immediate change of personnel and tactics.

[/quote]

Given the team just announced I think Hughton has seen this is one of GP''s bets on the match and has picked a starting eleven accordingly...[:P]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]For the Norwich bet I like the look of Aston Villa to be winning at half-time and Norwich winning at full-time at 25-1.[/quote]

Perhaps I should add that this is based on inside knowledge that if we are losing at half-time then Delia''s nephew Tom is going to stage a boardroom coup and instal the Puppet Man as manager, prompting an immediate change of personnel and tactics.

[/quote]

Given the team just announced I think Hughton has seen this is one of GP''s bets on the match and has picked a starting eleven accordingly...[:P]

[/quote]

Purple, given you have the inclination to pull up one of your earlier inputs I feel free to repeat mine.

"Purple, that may require a wind tunnel tester to blow all the cobwebs away first. Do we have one of those?"

Yes.. I was hoping for no yellow cards because the ref was keeping them in his pocket. But for that Turner booking we would have at least got that. But thanks GPele, it was a well thought out use of the bet. We will have other days.

Dortmund!!! They were on my line Mr Angry! I really liked your six but there''s more proof that everything has to go for us if we''re to win. Dortmund got in front by half-time then couldn''t keep the lead. Gutted for you buddy but we''ll bounce back again.

Unlucky geezer.Been one of those bad days all round.

Apart from the result,hope you enjoyed your picking[Y]

Definitely enjoyed it, it was difficult trying to find a balance between good value odds and certainties, had doubts about the Dortmund game but sometimes you have to take the risk.

[quote user="Herman "]"Mr Angry"Some great picks here already folks, I especially like the odds on Herman''s pick. I''ve got some strong ideas but there''s still time to give me more to choose from so get thinking!

They do look good. Is there something we should know?[/quote]

They won 7-0. Well spotted Herman and well selected Mr Angry[Y]