Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 6

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 6 of the Rays Funds season. After the

excitement of last weekend and Snake-eyes win on his first attempt we have

another first timer with Mr Angry in charge and making the final selections. Mr

Angry joined us last season when he picked an impressive 79% winning

selections. I’ve been looking forward to his turn ever since. One of the most

satisfying things about these threads is how our team evolves as new Pups join

and bring more talent to our group. I really think we’ve got a great chance of

recording back to back wins this weekend.

Another strength of our great team is the amount of quality selections

we are now providing for the PUP in the hot seat. More of the same is needed

this week to help Mr Angry. Don’t forget to choose a game from this weekend’s

fixtures (Saturday/Sunday) that’s listed on the Bet365 web site.

I’ve provisionally worked out the rota for October’s final selections.

Please indicate with your picks if the dates are ok. I can soon make a change

if there’s any problems.

Oct  5th Scooby

Oct 12th Hissing Sid

Oct 19th NWC

Oct 26th Mandie Moo

Last week we started with our new Norwich match bet. Just to recap we have a £5 bet each

weekend on the Norwich match. This week it’s one of the threads most supportive

PUPs GingerPele in control. I’m sure he’d be grateful for any suggestions we

may make so click on the match on bet365 and there are countless different

angles to make the bet. Gingerpele will then decide whether to go with any of

these selections or one of his own.

I have compiled another rota for this bet. Once again please indicate

with your picks if the dates are suitable.

28th Sep Killie Canary

5th  Oct The Great

Drinkell

19th Oct jb

26th Oct Chellecity

Now Ill hand the thread over to Mr Angry. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our

best to help you get your name in the Rays Funds Hall of Fame. We all stand

together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy.

Good luck all you PUPs... Take it away Simon ... the free bet is

yours....... [:)].....

To the Swedish League this week

Helsingborg v Syrianska - Home win

With 7 games to go Helsingborg are 2nd, 1pt behind Malmo. Syrianska are rock bottom, 15 points from safety.

For the fiver NCFC bet, how about The Wolf to score anytime and City to win 3-1...22/1 currently.

Best of luck Mr Angry, GingerPele and all you PUPs.

PS Oct 12 is fine for me Nutty

I don''t normally but I will go with an away win.

Sasuollo v INTER MILAN.

Good luck Mr Angry and all PUPS.

I must say I was surprised to be asked to make the final picks, surprised but very honoured.

Snake-eyes took some of the pressure off with his winning choices last week so we''re not still waiting for the first win of the season.

My knowledge of the European leagues isn''t as good as others perhaps, so I''ll be looking for a little guidance on the more obscure fixtures please!

I''ll be making my final choices in the early evening on Friday so let''s have lots of ideas before then please.

Good evening to you Nutty,very good luck to you Mr.Angry and to all you other PUPs out there.

A HOME WIN please for REAL MADRID v Getafe.

Now then GingerPele how about Norwich to draw at H/T and win at F/T with odds of 9/2 ?

Kathy''s away having a crepe so I''ve been looking after her pick which is : -

Real Madrid to beat Getafe with best wishes to Mr Angry.

And Russell Martin first goal in the City match with best wishes to Gingerpele.

after getting off the mark with my first successful bet of the season last week, i''m going to stick with the short odds option - JUVENTUS to beat Verona.

for the norwich bet - tough one this week, but I like the look of over 2.5 goals at 19/20.

happy to do the fiver bet on 19/10, thanks nutty!

After all the praise for an excellent Spurs performance it is hard to look any further than an away win at Cardiff.

Cardiff will be a tricky proposition at home and have already beaten Man City, but Citeh have been woeful and Spurs showed a lot of class last weekend.

Errikson will run the show again so for me: Cardiff v SPURS AWAY WIN. (Nice odds too!)

As for Norwich do I go with head or heart?  Go on then... 3-0 City![:O]  I STILL HAVE FAITH!

Good Luck Mr Angry! Channel it all into another winning week! [:D]

Snake

Going to go for Dortmund this week. Think they''ll be disappointed with last nights result and they have won all five league games so far. They are away, but at FC Nurnberg, who are yet to win.

Thanks for all the suggestions for the Norwich bet so far, i''m considering all of them and will make my decision tomorrow!

FC Nurnberg vs Dortmund- Away win.

Good luck :)

Going to Spain with Tilly again![H] [:S]

Going to Madrid too but to Vallecas wher Rayo take on Barcelona on Saturday evening. There''s nothing the Catans like better than winning games in Madrid and Barcelona won the corresponding fixture 5-0 and 7-0 in the last two seasons. This season Barca have P4 W4 F14 A4 while Rayo have P4 W1 F4 A12. Even following a European week I can''t see Rayo stopping Barca here.

Rayo Vallecano          v           Barcelona          Away Win

Good luck Mr Angry.

For the match bet how about Norwich to win to nil at 3/1.

Good luck Gingerpele.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]For the Norwich bet I like the look of Aston Villa to be winning at half-time and Norwich winning at full-time at 25-1.[/quote]

Perhaps I should add that this is based on inside knowledge that if we are losing at half-time then Delia''s nephew Tom is going to stage a boardroom coup and instal the Puppet Man as manager, prompting an immediate change of personnel and tactics.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]For the Norwich bet I like the look of Aston Villa to be winning at half-time and Norwich winning at full-time at 25-1.[/quote]

Perhaps I should add that this is based on inside knowledge that if we are losing at half-time then Delia''s nephew Tom is going to stage a boardroom coup and instal the Puppet Man as manager, prompting an immediate change of personnel and tactics.

[/quote]

Purple, that may require a wind tunnel tester to blow all the cobwebs away first. Do we have one of those?

I''m going to go back to Estonia this weekend, always entertaining, and a home win for Levadia Tallinn. They''re top with a 13-1-0 record and will hopefully be too strong for Tallinna Kalev who are 3-2-9 away.

As for the Norwich bet, I haven''t a clue as I don''t gamble. Apart from supporting our beloved Canaries which is pretty much gambling with your sanity every Saturday.

Good luck all,

[quote user="Scooby"]I''m going to go back to Estonia this weekend, always entertaining, and a home win for Levadia Tallinn. They''re top with a 13-1-0 record and will hopefully be too strong for Tallinna Kalev who are 3-2-9 away.

As for the Norwich bet, I haven''t a clue as I don''t gamble. Apart from supporting our beloved Canaries which is pretty much gambling with your sanity every Saturday.

Good luck all,[/quote]

Scooby, I have been keeping an eye on that one as well, but I can''t see any Bet365 odds at the moment. They are certainly not showing on Oddschecker.

Some great picks here already folks, I especially like the odds on Herman''s pick. I''ve got some strong ideas but there''s still time to give me more to choose from so get thinking!

For me this week it''s over to Italy where Sassuolo are playing at home to Inter Milan.
Sassuolo V Inter Milan - Away win
Davo