Sign in to follow this  
Alan

Kenton

I see that Kenton was playing in the Notman match which might be significant. I wonder if anyone asked him if he would like to come back. We need a centre back and a right back has just left with the other one being told that his place in the national team is at risk if he stays at Norwich.

i think harry redknapp is going to release him... and his own son! guttsy, wonder whether jaime and louise would like the quite norfolk life? he''d be great in the championship, straight in as captain! i think he is retiring though...

Kenton was class when he played as centre back for us-quick, good positional sense, OK in the air, and a strong, if sometimes over-enthusiastic tackle. Worthy seemed to see him more as a right back, as have the managers who have subsequently signed him, which is more fool them, as he is a far better and more capable centre back.

I''d love to see him and Shacks as our centre back pairing next season, it would be a formidable partnership. It still means we need a right back of course, but I''d think it a waste, if we did re-sign Kents, for him to be played there.

Not that we will, of course, he is one of that legion of players who fell out with Worthy, so it won''t happen. The new right back is more likely to be that chap at Aberdeen who we have been linked with continuosly-McGuire?

No thanks,everyone has been calling to get rid of one player who only seems to play when he feels like it[Francis]and here''s a thread on about a player who was exactly like that when he was here.Madness