Sign in to follow this  
I Love Fernando Derveld

In Hughton I trust

all those of you who want him out already, please give me a serious alternative, who is likely to come here, and would be a better choice as manger because I honestly cant think of one.P.S. he has played 21 strikers for the last 2 games so you can''t still moan about that.P.P.S I know we were abject against Spurs but I can think of t least 5 games in Lambert s last season when we put in a simalar performance

Martin O Neill - he hasn''t signed with ROI...yet

Glenn Hoddle - master tactician

Malky McKay

Gianfranco Zola

Or maybe a foreign coach

If it came to it, they need to appoint a manager that has been there and done it, someone the players would have the upmost respect for.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]21 strikers?![/quote]

Cor, did he?...............what were their names OP?

Yay! Let''s give the manager £25m to spend and then sack him a couple of weeks after the transfer window closes! Because he lost at Tottenham! A team who will ultimately finish in the top 5 of the league!

It was a disappointing performance, but in Paulinho, Dembele, Eriksen and Siggurdson Tottenham probably have one of the best midfields in the league so it is hardly a surprise Norwich found it difficult to get a foot hold in the game. Hughton didn''t go with the tactics I would have gone for personally, but then he didn''t against Southampton and Norwich got the win and performed well.

I think some fans have lost a lot of perspective, Norwich will probably lose more than they win the Premier League for the foreseeable future - if fans want a new manager after every bad performance/defeat we could see quite few new men in charge over the course of the season.

Just be thankful we don''t have Paulo Di Canio in charge (or Holloway)

[quote user="I Love Fernando Derveld"]all those of you who want him out already, please give me a serious alternative, who is likely to come here, and would be a better choice as manger because I honestly cant think of one.

[/quote]

I don''t want Hughton sacked, and I would take a bet that he will be our manager at the end of the season. But Poyet is an obvious replacement.

[quote user="PaulineFowler"]Martin O Neill - he hasn''t signed with ROI...yet

Glenn Hoddle - master tactician

Malky McKay

Gianfranco Zola

Or maybe a foreign coach

If it came to it, they need to appoint a manager that has been there and done it, someone the players would have the upmost respect for.[/quote]O''Neill - failed badly with Sunderland, went stale for him at Villa, would fill the team with expensive 30+ year olds, no thanksHoddle - Hasn''t managed a team since 2006 at Wolves (and he didn''t exactly do a brillaint job there, did he?) Seems to be some sort of ''youth coaching guru nowadays, no thanksZola - doing OK at Watford, did OK at West Ham, doubt he''d leave Watford though given his relationship with their owners, best shout of the names you''ve come up with, but I''d still rather have HughtonA Foreign Coach - must admit I''ve never heard of this fella he could be the answer!

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[quote user="I Love Fernando Derveld"]all those of you who want him out already, please give me a serious alternative, who is likely to come here, and would be a better choice as manger because I honestly cant think of one.

[/quote]

I don''t want Hughton sacked, and I would take a bet that he will be our manager at the end of the season. But Poyet is an obvious replacement.

[/quote]

Poyet isn''t allowed to manage until his court case with Brighton is resolved, that probably won''t happen until the new year.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Not a bad shout, but I''m not sure about him, given the way (and reasons why) he was sacked by Brighton.

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]Guus Hiddink is without a job... It would be economic too, as the CH monogrammed shirts could easily be changed to GH.[/quote]Given the way he left Anzhi, doesn''t seem to be that interested in club jobs, and his wage demands would be well over what we would be prepared to pay, I would guess

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Poyet isn''t allowed to manage until his court case with Brighton is resolved, that probably won''t happen until the new year.

[/quote]

Thanks, Bethnal. I didn''t know that. Possibly it will all be resolved in time for him to take over at Sunderland or one of the other two clubs (not us)  then in the relegation places...

Haha! Glenn Hoddle! Now that really takes the biscuit!

Mackay wouldn''t leave Cardiff for us. Would be a pretty sideways move as despite them only just coming up, they look solid and have money. They are a cut above Hull and Palace.

I honestly don''t know where we would realistically turn if Hughton left. Maybe we could go one better with annoying the Leeds fans and steal their manager this time!

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

Yay! Let''s give the manager £25m to spend and then sack him a couple of weeks after the transfer window closes! Because he lost at Tottenham! A team who will ultimately finish in the top 5 of the league!

It was a disappointing performance, but in Paulinho, Dembele, Eriksen and Siggurdson Tottenham probably have one of the best midfields in the league so it is hardly a surprise Norwich found it difficult to get a foot hold in the game. Hughton didn''t go with the tactics I would have gone for personally, but then he didn''t against Southampton and Norwich got the win and performed well.

I think some fans have lost a lot of perspective, Norwich will probably lose more than they win the Premier League for the foreseeable future - if fans want a new manager after every bad performance/defeat we could see quite few new men in charge over the course of the season.

Just be thankful we don''t have Paulo Di Canio in charge (or Holloway)

[/quote]

And against the 10 men of Hull,  your excuse is?

I just want a manager who has a highly motivated squad who hassle /press which ever team they play , then attack with fluid fast flowing football Norwich are far to static slow in build up and stand off and seat to deep ANY manager who can bring that balance to the club I would like to see here , hughton seems scared of his own shadow shame as everything else he does signings etc he is very good just not basic tactics !

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Poyet, di matteo, ragnick, solskjaer, meulenstein, oneill (not my choice but he''s a name), zola, mackay, sherwood.......[/quote]

and Uncle Tom Cobbly and all!

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Most of the names mentioned no longer available....

Snooze you lose.[/quote]I don''t think Uncle Tom Cobbly went anywhere.

fernando thats where mcnally makes his money, we just your passionate fans that want better ,plenty available.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]I didn''t get that, is it an old saying?[/quote]Ask Nutty Nigel. He might even sing you the song.[;)]