Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Norwich City Fifa 14 Ratings

Bony makes perfect sense, look at his stats from last year. I''d argue Vorm is right too, but Ruddy should be that high as well.

Williams is a carthorse.

[quote user="Mason 47"]Unsurprisingly I''m in the business of making Fifa covers as I will be for the latest incarnation.

If anyone would like one/ has certain players they would like on theirs, do speak up.[/quote]slight curve ball... but would you be interested in making one for pes?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Mason 47"]Unsurprisingly I''m in the business of making Fifa covers as I will be for the latest incarnation.

If anyone would like one/ has certain players they would like on theirs, do speak up.[/quote]slight curve ball... but would you be interested in making one for pes?[/quote]

More than happy to give it a go. Their cover seems to be a stadium/ UCL thingy this year so what exactly would you be looking for? Same thing as above with PES detailing or...?

Alternately I can try being a bit more off the wall and come up with something like...

[IMG]http://s18.postimg.org/673tmvpah/thispes.png[/IMG]

Scooby why don''t you just stop posting? Are you as negative and miserable in "the real world"? You must have quite a sad existence.

Holt is a 74 rated player now. Fair enough really. We are a 4 star team! About time! Fulham are 4 and a half for some reason. We are about as good as Southampton, a little worse than Swansea but better than Villa. FIFA has a problem with underrating young players and overrating old players.

This is why Fulham are a WHOLE STAR better than Villa who i''d argue on paper have a better team than Fulham.

Bale was at Spurs still on the vid i saw (seems reliable though) so i''d imagine there will be an update straight away when it comes out.

Wow, looking back at my defence of RvW! Bassong the best CB outside the top 7 as well! RvW=Bony!

It all made sense at the time! A year is most definately a long time in football!

I wonder how our team will look on FIFA 15? I fear they may be lazy and have Grabban in the 60''s. Already seen Fer has stayed about the same (76) and RvW has dropped 4 to 72 rated. I can''t see many of our guys changing much (bar Bassong probably). Ruddy will be our best player at around 78 and then there''ll be a load on around 74 (Olsson, Tettey, Hoolahan, Turner, Bassong, Jerome, Lafferty, Vadis, Redmond). The other senior players will be around the low 70''s late 60''s and then Josh Murphy will be our best young player in the mid to late 60''s.

I reckon our ratings for Fifa 15 will be:

Ruddy 77

Whittaker 71

Cuellar 71

Johnson 72

Martin 73

Turner 73

Grabban 73

Howson 73

Lafferty 72

Jerome 72

Hooper 74