Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Norwich City Fifa 14 Ratings

I''d like to know your definition of reasonable, RC. the only reasonable rating on there is Ruddy, but even then if you compare it to a keeper like Vorm, not so much.

Fer had an amazing season last year, and has not moved.

Garrido had an average season for the rating he had, and yet still dropped.

Turner was one of our better players other than his first three games, stayed the same.

bassong deserves to be better than a 75, so does snoddy.

and to top it all off, Ricky and Hooper have BOTH dropped a rating, why? because they joined norwich, and norwich aren''t partnered with EA like most of the other teams in the prem.

http://sofifa.com/en/fifa13winter/team/1792-norwich-city-fc

Yeah, I''d say too many of them haven''t changed up or down for it to be true. Fox, for example, after a whole season of not playing, hasn''t changed.

It is EA we''re talking about so wouldn''t surprise me if it was real, all completely wrong though. Bit harsh on Redmond, and hopefully they get a bit of potential on this fifa so Redmond could reach the top along with the other youngsters if you get it right.

Same poster has footage with gameplay with updated kits, apart from our keepers which is the same as Fifa 13.

That said, considering Downing was 78 last year, I would be disappointed if Snodgrass isn''t at least that given his very productive first season.

The reason I said it''s reasonable is because it fits in well with the other teams which have been leakedAston Villa for example - Benteke is only a 79I don''t believe it represents the actual scoring of our players in real life, but it seems FIFA are keeping most mid-table Premier League players around the 75 mark.

I don''t believe them. If they are true, then there''s a real ignorance from them shown.

If it were up to me, Fer would be 78 with Hooper, RVW should be 80, Redmond 72 (youngsters tend to start low) but would have great dribbling and pace, maybe if they are being lazy, Elmander will be an 80! Olsson a 72 as not seen much yet

From the lot there from last year, the Murphys will go up to 60 something, Snoddy can be a 76, Pilks a 75, Bassong should be 79, Turner 74, Tettey 73, Hoolahan 74, Garrido 73, Johnson 72, Ruddy 78. The likes of Fox etc should be lowered to 70 or under.

See I have lowered some (Wes, Tettey etc) so trying to be impartial, but the way everyone raves about Fer, he should go up a couple of points. RVW was one of the marquee buys throughout the lower hald of the premiership and as evidenced by his Everton goal, has the quality to be an 80 rated player.

I hope one of our players gets up to an 80, but i''m struggling to see it.

I also hope the ratings fluctuate more throughout the season so players like Michu and Benteke don''t suffer from poor inital ratings throughout the season. What happens if Redmond bangs in another 6/7 goals and 6/7 assists before christmas? Does he stay high 60''s low 70''s along with the average championship players?

Jimmy smith you would put Bassong higher rating than Ruddy? Interesting to see who is the highest rating.

Shockingly poor rating YET again. Mine would be:Ruddy - 81Martin - 74Whittaker - 74Turner - 75Bassong - 78Bennett - 70Garrido - 74Olsson - 73Snodgrass - 77Bennett - 69Johnson - 72Tettey - 72Howson - 74Fer - 77Fox - 68 (can''t see how he went up and RVW went down!)Hoolahan - 73Pilkington - 74Redmond - 71Hooper - 75RVW - 78Becchio - 70Elmander - 76Now I think all of those are reasonable, especially when you compare it to other players. I''m glad I''m not buying this dross this year.Also noticed how Josh Murphy was pictured but Jacob wasn''t haha

Unsurprisingly I''m in the business of making Fifa covers as I will be for the latest incarnation.

If anyone would like one/ has certain players they would like on theirs, do speak up.

jedi, that''s personal preference, as much as i love Ruddy, Bassong is a beast and has far more pedigree. I honestly don''t think theres a better centre back outside the top 7 teams (liverpool and everton included in them). The only one you could compare is Coloccini but he is getting on and doesn''t really want to be there.

[quote user="Mason 47"]Unsurprisingly I''m in the business of making Fifa covers as I will be for the latest incarnation.

If anyone would like one/ has certain players they would like on theirs, do speak up.[/quote]If you''re the one who did them last season and posted them on here you did a good job. I think any combination of 2-3 from Ruddy, Martin, Bassong, Snodgrass, Fer or RVW would be good.

@Morison''s Prozac

Wasn''t me last year but it seems like the sort of thing I would do.

Was just making sure nobody wanted the dream team-esque Ayala/ Nash combo :P

The goalkeeper one is interesting, don''t think i''ve seen a keeper on the cover yet. I''d go for Bassong and RVW though, Bassong in the home strip, RVW in the away.

I am suprised EA aren''t onto this. 3 quid for a customised cover where you pick your fave players online before you pre order. They could pick two players from every team, do an ''action shot'' pick a few more from the better teams and make an absolute fortune!

Becchio remains at 72, yet Hooper drops to 74 and RVW to 75?

How on earth have they worked that out

Most likely keeps us 3 and a half stars for online seasons. Which I''m happy about.

Anyone else play ultimate team on here?

don''t know if there the final ratings as this is an early build so probably not also anyone on here got FIFA on 360 who fancy a few games online

These ratings don''t really matter anyway. If you turn the MatchDay feature on, the ratings change on a weekly basis based on real life performance.

As i said above though, i hope they are open to fluctuate a bit more. These ratings will set a basis that the players can''t get any more than +/-4 away from.

Here we are then.. Also have Fer and Redmond that can be interchanged with any of the others.

[IMG]http://s7.postimg.org/qua1boltn/this.png[/IMG]

http://www.futhead.com/14/players/47/johan-elmander/

that site seems to be reliable. Gotta say, i''m pretty unimpressed with our ratings on the whole.

Link is for elmander, but you can look at all players there.

To add to that, Benteke is criminally underrated at 79, then the Swansea love in starts:

Vorm: 81

Michu: 79

Williams: 79

Bony: 80

As if those make sense other than Michu.