Sign in to follow this  
Canary Brem

Positive Comments

Have been pleasantly surprised with the comments from non-NCFC fans on both the BBC and Sky forums following the announcement of a certain striker possibly joining us.

Many people see us as a very well run and managed club with the potential to finish top 10 and be pushing for a Europa League spot. I know we have always been a popular club, but to be spoken about in this manner makes me very pleased to be a Canaries fan, and proves how far we have come in the last 4 years.

Genuinely excited for the next season.

Yeah, as someone who lives outside of Norwich, every match day i''m met with praise for how well we are doing / how well the club is run. From a variety of supporters.Always find it crazy when I come on here, that our own fans, are often far more willing to talk us down.

Agreed Reading, the club has been on an upwards trajectory for 4 years, but it amazes me how so many people are unhappy. We had a meteoric rise from League One, and the curve was always going to flatten as we reached the Premiership. Add to the fact we lost Lambert at a crucial time, we can be rightly proud that we still finished higher last season than we did in the previous year.

I do think we may struggle to break into the top 10 as people are predicting, but would not view this as a failure.

Having said that i would not be surprised if we did improve again on last year, and maybe had some cup success.

Just been chatting to a West Brom fan who was saying he was excited to see how we were doing in this transfer window. He seemed genuinely happy for us. He even had a flutter on us to finish too ten this year.

In spite of the moaners, I have always felt that paying off the debt last year moved the club to another level and the signings so far have simply confirmed that for me. The bookies don''t like us, but what''s that got to do with football?