Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Bargins

So far Mr Hughton has signed bargins at bargin prices!!

Redmond Eng 21

Olsson Swedish int

Fer and Wolf Dutch int

Hooper Eng prospect

Nash Free

And while im at it getting rid of chumps

C.Martin, Ward, Tierney, Jackson!!

And getting huge value for money on Holt!!

Well Done Mr Hughton!!

Thinking of setting up a market stall with large hand-painted sign - "BARGINS" - selling assorted driftwood and broken automata.

On a serious note though the IP has a point. Assuming Hooper confirmed we will have spent around £24 M on the new players. When you look at Soton spending £12M on Wanyama & Swansea £12M on Bony then we (on paper at least) appear to have found some bargains. Fer is pretty similar to Wanyama but has cost less than half & RVW cost around £4M less than Bony. Only next season will show who has value for money.

The squad is shaping up well.

Spot on! Some real quality and a major improvement to the squad. Quite a way to go yet but there can''t be many clubs who have bought such an exciting group of players.

Im absolutely chuffed with what we''ve done this year

gordansbrokersbeefeaterhendricksbombayeetc[;)]i think we should prob wait until we see how they do until calling them bargains

[quote user="Evesham Canary"]On a serious note though the IP has a point. Assuming Hooper confirmed we will have spent around £24 M on the new players. When you look at Soton spending £12M on Wanyama & Swansea £12M on Bony then we (on paper at least) appear to have found some bargains. Fer is pretty similar to Wanyama but has cost less than half & RVW cost around £4M less than Bony. Only next season will show who has value for money.

The squad is shaping up well.[/quote]

I wonder how Lambert feels about leaving now, seeing the plan McNally had coming true, whereas he is stuck in a limited squad struggling to keep his star players..... Interesting.

I am excited but also a bit scared, this must be the first season ever no one can say little Norwich anymore, we are spending like the big boys.

Feel i am out of comfort zone