Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Away Shirt - Delivery

Received my Away shirt this morning,for those considering buying it, I''d say it fits a little more snug than the home one but looks lovely.

The service for both home and away shirts has been fantastic, ordered and paid for next day delivery and on both occasion the shirt has been on my door before 9am the following day.

Even broke all my own rules and got RVW 9 on the back!

Agree with this.  Got the XL version of both the home and away shirt and the away version does seem a little more snug.  It''s not a huge difference, but if you were just about okay with one size in the home shirt, you might want the next one up in the away shirt.I paid for standard delivery and got mine delivered this morning too.  As ever it requires a signature, but if you pre-ordered you''ll probably receive it today.SB

Definitely more slender fit. Got mine today and fits lush! I brought medium and is great fit, medium in home shirt fits but more loosely. Away fits me perfectly.

88kg and 6''''1, fairly slim build but with a bit of a mid twenties belly, gone for away large, have I chosen right?