Sign in to follow this  
unique

A sign of the season to come?

Twenty-six minutes into the SSN hourly bulletin and they manage to report on the big signing of the day - Gary Hooper to Norwich.

Sky, BBC and the general written media are rubbing their hands with the prospect of a competitive PL title fight this season, unfortunately, as far as they are concerned, the only teams they are remotely interested in are the two Manchester clubs, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool. If there is no news from these clubs then they are happy to report on rumour and conjecture, or Moyes telling the assembled media that they intend to "bring Zaha on nicely."

None of the other teams much seem to matter. It will only get worse........

Totally agree. I''m sick of seeing 15 mins of David Moyes mumbling behind a table portrayed as headline news. I think the 99% of people in this country who aren''t Man Utd fans would rather hear about genuine updates from "less fashionable" clubs than more mundane dross about their Asian publicity tour that may feature a luke-warm friendly along the way.

[quote user="Canary02 IV"]Totally agree. I''m sick of seeing 15 mins of David Moyes mumbling behind a table portrayed as headline news. I think the 99% of people in this country who aren''t Man Utd fans would rather hear about genuine updates from "less fashionable" clubs than more mundane dross about their Asian publicity tour that may feature a luke-warm friendly along the way.[/quote]Maybe, but what''s 99% of 1%?