Sign in to follow this  
Helfastbhoy

Congratulations to the Canaries

Well done NCFC on the signing of Gary Hooper. He done a fantastic job for us for 3 years and whilst sad to see him go, it''s good to see that he has went to a very decent club, with very decent fans and a very decent manager. I hope that you have a successful premiership run this year and I''m sure you will with Chris at the helm. Good luck !

You should be happy, Celtic have pocketed 17 million from the sale of Hooper and Wanyama. Spend 7 on recruitments and save the 10 for a rainy day. How many goals can you see Hooper getting in the premier league? Reckon he could push himself into the England squad being in the limelight and all?

Happy at the money ? Yes and no. Our league is going down the slippery slope and wont last for much longer. The money is good for a few new signings that will use Celtic as a stepping stone. No problem with that considering the situation we find ourselves in. Rainy days won''t make any difference up here with no competition. Just glad that Gary stayed for 3 seasons and has went to a very decent team. You fans should be extremely proud of your club and the way it handles itself in a media dictated league. I will be watching your games to see how Gary performs. Hope to see him hit at least 15 goals so he can get into the England squad.

Holty, hope he hits well into double figures and gets himself some recognition for the England squad. Will be watching and shouting for you guys as much as possible. Hail Hail !

We give you Neil Doncaster, you give us Hooper. Fair swap?!

Thanks for the good words. Let''s hope he lives up to expectations. Good luck with your coming season.