Sign in to follow this  
Crispy

Just for fun .... Who will be our top 5 players this coming season

So taking into account our new look squad it really is an exciting time to be a Canary. But who at the end of the season will be the players we most needed ? Here is mine ...

1) Leroy Fer

2) Bassong

3) John Ruddy

4) Snodgrass

5) The Wolf

How about you guys ?

POTS 2014:

1st: RvW

2nd: Ruddy

3rd: Leroy Fer

I''m hoping we won''t be as dependent on Bassong this season so he won''t stand out as much.

A quiet season for Bassong would be great, that would mean we would be making headlines at the other end of the field :-)

If everyone stays fit, then it has to be:

1) Fer

2) Bassong

3) RvW

4) Hooper

5) Ruddy

But it could be Snoddy or Olsson, or someone who surprises  - Bennett E., Redmond?

1) John Ruddy
2) Sebastian Bassong
3) Leroy Fer
4) Ricky Van Wolfswinkel
5) David Fox
And number five isn''t a joke, you just wait and see ;)

fox ?????? i do like him but is he getting in front of fer howson tettey and johnson, i very much doubt

[quote user="Eadie4England"]fox ?????? i do like him but is he getting in front of fer howson tettey and johnson, i very much doubt[/quote]
What''s so great about Tettey? As for Howson, that really depends on whether we see West Brom Howson or the Howson that we are more used to.

I''ll go for:

1) Fer - A step up in quality in an influential area.

2) Ruddy - We''ll always have to face periods of pressure.

3) Olsson - Great player whose arrival has been overshadowed by other names but will surprise a few with how good he is.

4) RvW - I think he might take time to settle but he''ll only need one chance to drop and he''ll be away.

5) Bassong - Awesome defender.

Dark horse is Wes. A new no 10 will have to get past Wes first and he''s a far bigger worry to opposition defences than most people (including some Norwich fans) give him credit for.

1, Ruddy (main man inbetween the sticks)

2, Winky. (Highest priced signing and comes with good pedigree)

3, Snoddy (was brilliant last season and can only see him getting stronger the more he plays)

4, Hooper ( we''ve waited ages and Hoots must of wanted him a lot, he can only score past what''s put infront of him such as Dundee,Hibs, St Mirren However that list also includes Barcalona and Spartak

Moscow.)

5, Bassong ( defence is a lot better when he''s in the team I personally believe)

The ones I''m most excited to see are Fer,winky and Hooper tho. OTBC 3 weeks to go!!! Thank god

1 Fer

2 Ruddy

3 RvW

4 Bassong

5 Snoddy

But i am certain that I will be proved wrong by the likes of Ollsson, Redmond,Jonno etc.