Sign in to follow this  
pete

Class CB now Chris

Its all coming together however a top class CB may be needed. Turner only one more season to go would like to see addition in CB position to cover for next 3 to 4 years. Ryan B was very good back end of last season but feel still needs development. Martin and Whitts can fill in at CB but need a top class addition to almost complete the line up.

I have a sneaky feeling that we still might get Toby at the end of the window if he fails to secure a move to Liverpool.

A top draw CB will be a great addition - although we should only go for someone better than Turner as apposed to signing a 4th choice player. We certainly seem in the market for a CB.

i think a top draw right back like kyle naughton would be much better. even if only on loan. a back four of ollson, bassong, bennett/turner and naughton would be immensewe dont have any real pace from martin and whittakermartin could then cover centre back and whittakers quite versatile as well

[quote user="iron_stan"]i think a top draw right back like kyle naughton would be much better. even if only on loan. a back four of ollson, bassong, bennett/turner and naughton would be immense

we dont have any real pace from martin and whittaker

martin could then cover centre back and whittakers quite versatile as well
[/quote]

I thought Olsson prefered to play and is better playing at left mid?

Is he really our first coice left back?

Agree we do need if possible another classy CB, but have no problem with the Bassong & Turner pairing, Turner even out performed Bassong towards the end of the season which is some achievement.. I also see Garrido still as firts choice with Olson as cover for eaithe LB or left midfield. 

I think we could do with a left sided CB. Bassong is the only one who is really comfortable playing there.

I''d be reluctant to split up Bassong/Turner as a partnership.

Left sided CB''s with a touch of class are a very rare commodity.

I wonder if CH is really considering playing Eliot Bennett as a right wing-back, as he did in the Portland match. Also, with the rumour of Toby Alderweireld booked into Dunston Hall next week, he can play CB or RB.