Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

On the day that we've signed Hooper...

Scum are giving "serious consideration" to signing.....................

Alan Lee! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA [:D]http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/23287/blues-weighing-up-lee-contract

I love football sometimes.

Oh dear! Its almost quite unbelievable the gulf between us, who''d have thought that 4 years ago?Cracks me up in that article where they have to mention that he played on loan for us at the end of our "relegation season". So bitter, so funny!!!!Lets all laugh at Ipswich!!!!!!!

[quote user="Number 9"]Fantastic

Walking in a Wolfie wonderland[/quote]In the excitement of today I''d actually forgotten about Ricky vW!

Hooper is going to have a bigger impact than Ricky.

Dont ask me why I think that.... it''s just a feeling.

Ipswich are clearly in serious trouble.
A 34 year old who scored 1 in 21 in the Championship last season, and just 7 in 59 in the two seasons prior in League One.
Next they will coax Lee Bowyer out of retirement and resign Richard Wright.
Looks like our 2008/09 season all over again. Couldn''t have happened to a nice club :-D

On hearing this news today I have to say life is beautiful.[:D]

Further evidence that they are a club with no plan, stumbling from one direction to another. Much like we were in the seasons leading up to our relegation to League 1.

I didnt see it myself, but that really does sum up what the two clubs have achieved since those heady days of Town fans waving tenners........they do say what goes around comes around, or something like that.

Also, the demise of Coventry City is amazing, it doesnt seem that long ago when I was a regular contributor on another board when Coventyry City fans were giving it large too......and now they have no home, are ground sharing with Northampton  ......what a shambles.

I actually remember Wiz and a few others saying that the drop down to the First Division would do us good.....and at that time didnt agree....well, seems it did, as we have not looked back since!

Watch it Bury Yellow. I know your sort. Always causing trouble. A man can make a genuine mistake can''t he? Just because I had that unfortunate incident with the statue of St Edmund on the roundabout. Anyway the light was poor and I had been under a lot of pressure at the time. Fascists. [H]

[quote user="The New Boy"]Ipswich are clearly in serious trouble.
A 34 year old who scored 1 in 21 in the Championship last season, and just 7 in 59 in the two seasons prior in League One.
Looks like our 2008/09 season all over again. Couldn''t have happened to a nice club :-D
[/quote]

Never mind Richard, I wouldn''t put it past them to try get Steve Wright out of jail to help em. Cos owt is better than nowt :)

[quote user="The New Boy"]Ipswich are clearly in serious trouble.

[/quote]

Are they sure they can afford him?

Aha ha ha ha - look at the f***ing state of him in that picture as well! He obvisouly thinks he''s Falcao or someone!!