Sign in to follow this  
BarclayCanary (Former HDDH)

Pre Season Against Real Sociedad

I have decided I am going to this Pre season against Real Sociedad.

I just have a few questions.

I usually sit in the barclay for the league games but most of the tickets are being sold in the jarrold at the moment.

Would I be better off sitting in the jarrold or the barclay for a pre season?

also can we expect any sort of singing If I did sit in the jarrold?

thanks

It''s a friendly, wouldn''t expect too much signing anywhere.

Will be like a league cup game, if you went to any of those...

I went to the Monchengladbach (and yes, I had to use Google to spell it) last year, and I can only confirm what GP is saying. It''s a nice occasion to sit and enjoy a game of football with your feet up on a nice summery evening (weather pending).In fact, it''s a shame they won;t let you take beer to your seat on friendly games like this. You me lovely to sit out with a beer in hand and watch a nice mundane friendly.

Fair play Gingerpele.

Thought there might have been a little, unfortunately Ginger I didnt make it too any games at all last season as I had to work Saturdays were as now I have got all the games off so can make them just like I did the season before etc.

Noticed my typo before anyone else ;) singing, not signing.

May be some signing...

As for where to sit, I''d try somewhere new out. I like to whenever I don''t go with my Grandad.

Ghost of Michael Theoklitos - I think you have upon something there, the Club should look at an amendment to the ground regulations whereby alchohol can be consumed "at seat" for low risk friendlies, cannot see Real Sociedad or Panathinakos (I had to Google that) bring to many fans.

I went to Ajax last year and it was dreadful. (The Crowd that is)Pilks scored a brilliant free kick and apart from some clapping pretty much all the noise came from the 30 odd Ajax fans in the corner.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]I went to Ajax last year and it was dreadful. (The Crowd that is)Pilks scored a brilliant free kick and apart from some clapping pretty much all the noise came from the 30 odd Ajax fans in the corner.

[/quote]

Very true, if you want a look at our new players its got to be worth going, but as far as atmosphere is concerned forget it.

I always get a seat in the Jarrold cos it''s the best view, when the season starts though I will be back in my proper seat.

Normally come away from friendlies thinking why did I bother, always end up going next time though!

I''m in limbo about going to one, kinda want to but also know it''ll be a waste of time and money. Will wait for the league cup to come around, at least there''s something to play for then