Sign in to follow this  

Rumours suggesting that our friendly opponents are looking to sign him, worth a look instead of "the Quag"?. Highly rated, has played and scored in the Prem and featured in the Champions League...... Oh and apologies if this guy has been suggested before............

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]has played and scored in the Prem[/quote]

Except in 63 first team appearances he has not scored a single goal.

He has 3 assists in 38 appearances in the Championship and 0 assists in 27 appearances in the PL.

To be honest, I wouldn''t say that he is a player that I would be very keen on.

He may be ok as a back up, but I think it would be a few years before he is competing for a regular first team place at a PL club - but at 20 still has plenty of time.

I don''t think he would chose to leave Chelsea unless he was expecting to be a first team player.

this is hardly the type of player. completely differnet player than quagiarella. never really done much for england u21s or loans in the championship.

He''s in no way comparable to Quag as they play in completely different positions and completely different roles.McEachran is more like a Fox type player, someone who can spray the ball around, help support the attack with their passing, but can be a bit lightweight and not score enough.Personally I think he''s a very talented young player that I''d be very happy to have here, and if there''s a deal on offer at a sensible price I think it would be a very sensible ''educated gamble'' on a player who is still developing his game and could be immense in a couple of years with the right training and opportunities.