Sign in to follow this  
JF

Really moving story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2377555/Feyenoord-fans-banner-tribute-terminally-ill-fan.html. Yes it''s not norwich related but take a minute to read it.

Ahhh... Thanks for that. I saw the video on on Eurosport this morning but there was no background story showing for it. Lovely touch from the club and fans.

Having been one of the lucky ones who beat it, was very hard to watch and i did shed a few tears, lovely touch by club and fans alike

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Maudlin'' tosh. People die everyday.[/quote]I hope you are just trying to ''''get bites'''' from people by saying this, rather than being such a moronic piece of scum. If your best friend, family member (mum, dad, bro/sis, kid etc) passed away, and somebody said to you, what you just said, how would you react? Grow up

Feyenoord truly have amazing fans. All credit to them.

Rock the boat - STFU you sad attention seeking tosspot.

[quote user="kick it off"]Feyenoord truly have amazing fans. All credit to them.

Rock the boat - STFU you sad attention seeking tosspot.[/quote]

Just spoke to a colleague of mine in Holland who is a Feyenoord fan and his reply was:

"I know, this tells everything about a club of the people

which they intend to be. Norwich have bought Leroy Fer, one of the most

talented midfield players of Holland and originally coming from Feyenoord. He

is a little bit of a Patrick Viera type. Als Ricky van Wolfswinkel is quite a

big talent. I''m sure they will give you a lot of joy the next season(s)"

The last part was not related to this post (didn''t want to start another to get slated by the wannabee forum moderators) but was interesting how the Dutch see things.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Maudlin'' tosh. People die everyday.[/quote]

Pr!ck....

which is a lot more polite than i was going to call you! wouldn''t use the word on a family message board or with ladies present.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Maudlin'' tosh. People die everyday.[/quote]Yes, which is why the effort that went into this tribute makes it quite moving.Imagine a Premier League team of Feyenoord''s size doing the same thing for one supporter.