Answers sometimes come out in autobiographies. The lid lifted on years of conspiracy.

What talking points or regular Norwich City rumours would you like to finally get confirmation on, from the horses mouth as it were?

I can think of a few to get the ball rolling.

The Fulham Debacle in the Worthington era - already a lot said about that in Huck''s book, but sure there would be more to come out.

Glenn Roeder and a number of his dealings - Id like to know more about what happened exactly with Lappin for instance

The rumoured spat between Tierney and Morison - complete fabrication or no smoke without fire.

The truth about some of the Chase dealings, particularly the Sutton transfer.

Why is Fox out of the team?

What exactly happened when Lambert walked out on the club and Holty put in his transfer request?

There are too many for me to think of at present - but what Norwich City controversies would you like the lid lifted on?

"Why is Fox out of the team? "

Well that''s no secret or conspiracy is it? He does not fit with CH''s tactics and there are better players available.

From what i gather Lambert had a clause in his contract that if a Premier League team approached us he had the right to talk to them. Villa approached Lambert said he didn''t want to go but wanted to talk (presumably as a way of getting a better contract from us) McNally blocked and said no PL viewed this as a breach of his contract and resigned