Sign in to follow this  
canaryfairy

Brighton coverage

Does anybody know if there will be a stream available or any radio coverage?

Tempted to go to see some of our new signings in action for the 1st time but can''t really afford the trip.

I hope there is at least commentary for me to listen to... Can''t get down to that one unfortunately.

Just had it confirmed by Rob Butler - No commentary tomorrow - reaction by Phil Daley (to the game, not the news of no commentary!)

I will be there too...Row Z..but can''t log onto the forum on my phone for some strange reason.

Staying overnight in the Holiday Inn, then seeing family the next day.

You should spot me...I will be in the new home shirt with v.Wolfswinkel on the back ;)

I''ll be there - I''m sponsoring the match.... Looking forward to seeing a few of the new boys :-)

Any idea how many of us are going to Brighton? I''m going in a group of 11.

I''ll try and do some updates on here, but to be honest, I''m getting to Brighton at 1pm and it''s pouring down there which means we''ll probably end up in the pub.

That doesn''t bode well with me remembering to post on here...

It is tipping it down here - not nice weather at all. Hope it eases off a bit later.

[quote user="Dicky"]It is tipping it down here - not nice weather at all. Hope it eases off a bit later.[/quote]It''s not much better here in Naaarwichh

I live in Brighton - so i will definitely be going! Excited to see the new players!

I was going to go and thought I would get a ticket on the day. Silly me as I checked yesterday and it was sold out. At least the weather is not so good so I won''t feel quite so bad !!

[quote user="Yellow Shrimper"]

According to the Brighton website tickets are available

[/quote]Just checked and you are correct, but when I went to check yesterday the stadium was all blue which meant sold out.