Sign in to follow this  
Jacks Back

Brighton Friendly Live Stream

Don''t know if it''s been posted on here yet but I thought I''d share it with you all, no idea what the quality will be like. Brighton are a good championship team and play decent football so should be a good game!  Lets hope Ricky gets a hat-trick, and we win 10-0.  Have to admit,  it''s nice not having to wake up at 4am to watch us on live stream ;)   http://ce.lviv.ua/live/brighton-hove-albion-vs-norwich-city-live-stream-30-07-2013/

last time i followed a link to a dodgy stream i ended up with this fake police warning which took over my computer and disabled it  and said i could pay a £100 fine for viewing copyrighted material  by buying a pay point voucher from my local spar  or go to prison for 8-10 years.... However i will give it a try what times kick off ?

Obviously that stream is not going to be working. "Watch live basketball online" wtf? Be realistic - what television station is going to be televising this game? None.

Ah, Lviv. I can always rely on Ukrainians to install camaras and live broadcasting technology in a British mid-table 2nd division club''s stadium to stream a pre-season friendly match for free.ಠ_ಠ

i doubt either of those will work. that second link vipboxlive is not the same as vip box its not listed listed on any of the popular/bigger sites at allthey do occasionally pop up at the last minute but its unlikely

My dad has worked for ITV doing the FA cup and he did a Brighton home game, he mentioned the owner has his own tv broadcast of the game every single game they play. Now i''m not sure this will cover pre-season, and even if it did, whether the stream would be made available outside his own personal reach?

[quote user="Michael Bates"]My dad has worked for ITV doing the FA cup and he did a Brighton home game, he mentioned the owner has his own tv broadcast of the game every single game they play. Now i''m not sure this will cover pre-season, and even if it did, whether the stream would be made available outside his own personal reach?[/quote]
So do most/all clubs, how else do you think the club produce season review DVDs every season? 

have to admit,  the MLS are brilliant with modern features of the game  (like live streaming).   Both San Jose and Portland had official streams which were decent quality and had commentators

I''m not convinced those were commentators. I think one of the locals might just have been talking gibberish , sitting near the camera :(

"I''m not convinced those were commentators. I think one of the locals might just have been talking gibberish , sitting near the camera :( "

Whoever they were they were crap. I lost count of the amount of times they said "Russel Martino" or "Ricky Von wolfswinkel". Not to mention how they kept saying that ayala was playing up front.

Can''t find a working stream, most just want you to download some malware/program and wont result on any stream after

The New Boy, not all teams have the luxury of broadcasting their games both home and away live for the full 90 minutes. Premier League teams do because of their broadcasting rights. As with the Championship, some do and some don''t. They will have TV broadcasters such as Sky but for some that will be it. As for DVD''s, a lot of them will use highlights gathered by the TV giants and not their own footage. So all in all, it depends on each an every football team.

[quote user="Michael Bates"]The New Boy, not all teams have the luxury of broadcasting their games both home and away live for the full 90 minutes. Premier League teams do because of their broadcasting rights. As with the Championship, some do and some don''t. They will have TV broadcasters such as Sky but for some that will be it. As for DVD''s, a lot of them will use highlights gathered by the TV giants and not their own footage. So all in all, it depends on each an every football team.[/quote]
All teams in all the English professional leagues will have DVDs of every single one of their competitive games. They use them with prozone and performance analysts collect data from them, they watch them back as well for training purposes, as well as to support appeals against cards or other complaints. 
How they get these is irrelevant. Every single competitive game in the Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two, FA Cup proper, and League cup is filmed for the entire game, and the clubs can easily obtain the footage for analysis. 
We don''t get to watch them all, I didn''t say anything about ''broadcasting'', I was answering your point about a chairman collecting DVDs of all games, and was just pointing out that every game is filmed and clubs get a recording of every game for non-commercial use. 
How do you think they film the Football League Show on BBC 1? They don''t just turn the camera on ten seconds before a goal. They film the entire game.