Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Where we'll finish next season

even with the ''bad'' run of five games leading up to the last match I reckon we''ll still finish here

Mid-table. Get to the magical 40 points as quickly as possible and then see what happens!

We''ll continue with our one step at a time progression. 10th place, and our first nudge into the top half since our glorious top-flight return.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]"Ever so umble". 17th indeed!

Magical 40 points, no such thing you idiot![/quote]

There is so, I saw it with my own eyes

[quote user="Snoddys Jockstrap"]city 1st confirmed top 5 worst forum posters. so many shockers from you recently.[/quote]
I''d put you above him in that list, and that really is saying something. 

I''d like to see us finish more comfortably and more safely next season. As in be safer sooner and looking more comfortable doing so.

If that sees us top ten it would be a fantastic achievement. If we finish just outside I would still see that with my first point a good accomplishment.

Chops, if everything else is a bonus, and the bottom 3 places are part of everything, I question your dedication to the cause.

Otherwise I question your cause to clear writing.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Chops, if everything else is a bonus, and the bottom 3 places are part of everything, I question your dedication to the cause.

Otherwise I question your cause to clear writing.[/quote]Christ almighty, my clarity of English language use is being questioned by an American.  I''m going to go back to bed and start again [:P]17th place, and anything higher is a bonus.

[quote user="City1st"]even with the ''bad'' run of five games leading up to the last match

I reckon we''ll still finish here

I so hope your are right, knocking down that cheap dump of a lego hotel would be the best thing that could happen and replace it with 1,500 seats.

Never thought City1st would be in the expand Carrow orad brigade! 

[/quote]

IMO Palace will go down with lowest ever points tally. You see their squad?! Got to be worst to ever grave the prem. he can''t sign anyone he wants either.

Hull although signed many players will struggle.

Think Sunderland will be the surprise team for the drop.

As for us, would also take survival. But think we may scrape into top 10.

Survival ASAP please as tough end to season.

Similar to last season, the difference between top and bottom will be even less this coming season imo.  Anything from 7th to 17th.  will be possible, but I think we''ll do well and surprise a lot of people.

7th.

[quote user="Indy"]

never thought City1st would be in the expand Carrow orad brigade! 

[/quote]

Yes, if someone could simply ''magic'' in a new Main Stand during the close season I doubt not one single fan would object. - City1st : 30/11/2012, 5:27 PM

(you really must stop making things up, Indy)

If CH can get the best out of the squad then mid table, but my feeling at the moment would be 17th

Would take 17th. Hopefully, with another couple of strikers Hughton may feel more able to attempt to go for the win in matches in which case we may finish higher.

Crystal Palace and Hull for the drop - many a team in the mix for the other spot.

As an independent outsider, I would say between 10th and 15th. Looking at how you done last season, and the transfer dealings so far this summer, I don''t expect Norwich to be threatened too seriously with the drop.

1st, With a record points tally. Season afterwards we''ll win the Champions League.