Sign in to follow this  
Michael Bates

Toby set to visit Norwich

I have been given some information from a friend that Toby is scheduled to visit Norwich next week and talk with our representatives once again. He will be staying at Dunston Hall.

How true it is, I do not know but thought I would share this information with you all.

It''s possible that the signings we''ve already made might have convinced him that coming here is the right move for him.

Hughton has assembled a fantastic squad now, we''re perhaps 1 or 2 signings away from being able to challenge as the "best of the rest".

I''m assuming that this is Alderweireld? If so I hope you''re right OP. if he''s staying in Dunston then I''m sure word will get out next week, fingers crossed.

Haha yes its the Ajax defender. Source is through someone who works at Dunston Hall and has seen the bookings made. Reason I called the thread Toby is due to the rather long and hard to spell surname that I couldn''t be bothered to look up.

[quote]

morisons prozac

no its he french player toby lerone  [:D][/quote]

Spartacus you are on top form this morning, with this and the Kuwait joke.Back on topic. I so hope this is true!WHERE IS TOBY''S DAD WHEN YOU NEED HIM

I''m convinced we''ve all slipped into an alternate reality. An exciting transfer window as a Norwich supporter? Simply incredible. Provided all the new dudes gel together, I definitely support the theory that we could be ''the best of the rest.''

The clubs PR team is working wonders too.The whole philosophy of the club has changed.The spacing between each signing has been brilliantThe release of both the kitsRVW £5 offerThey just seem to understand the fans so much better.Everytime it goes a bit quiet we have a new player / pre season friendly / rumour to enjoyI remember in January we went all those weeks with barely any noise from the club.So proud of Norwich right now.

We''ve had some great fan-based rumors turn out to be true this window but I can''t believe this one. Almost everyone seems to have a friend at Dunston Hall and those rumors always go nowhere.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]The clubs PR team is working wonders too.The whole philosophy of the club has changed.The spacing between each signing has been brilliantThe release of both the kitsRVW £5 offerThey just seem to understand the fans so much better.Everytime it goes a bit quiet we have a new player / pre season friendly / rumour to enjoyI remember in January we went all those weeks with barely any noise from the club.So proud of Norwich right now.[/quote]

This sums it up a treat for me. If someone had of said this is where we would be in four years time after that drubbing off colchester. I''d of told them they were absolutely mental

yes, my daughter has told me that Toby the Toymaster dog is visiting Kerrison''s Toy Shop at the end of the month.. guess she will drag me along to see tha....Oh sorry wrong Toby.

Ill have to have a word with my spy at Dunston then.

[quote user="Fozzie"]We''ve had some great fan-based rumors turn out to be true this window but I can''t believe this one. Almost everyone seems to have a friend at Dunston Hall and those rumors always go nowhere.
[/quote]

A brother-in-law of a friend of mine has an aunt whose cousin''s daughter works there (but not full time)

He''s in the starting line up for Ajax against AZ today. I was hoping it would put an end to this thread until I noticed OP said ''next week''.Still not going to happen, though.

I''m at dunston right now waiting to go down for dinner but of course I don''t know what he looks like . I''ll ask tho you never know

I''ll believe it when we get a double verification of a BMW with Dutch registration parked at a jaunty angle at Dunston Hall. We haven''t had any of those sightings this year!

[quote user="yoda"]I''m at dunston right now waiting to go down for dinner but of course I don''t know what he looks like . I''ll ask tho you never know[/quote]

Hope this helps.

toby jugs photo: TOBY JUGS DSCN3541.jpg

If this is true and also as reported Ajax have accepted our bid for Toby Alderweireld then I would be surprised if he doesn''t sign. A meeting with David McNally and Chris Houghton and the players plus seeing the facilities at Carrow Road and Colney and a tour of what the city has to offer should be enough to convince him that this is the place to be.

[quote user="Surfbird"]If this is true and also as reported Ajax have accepted our bid for Toby Alderweireld then I would be surprised if he doesn''t sign. A meeting with David McNally and Chris Houghton and the players plus seeing the facilities at Carrow Road and Colney and a tour of what the city has to offer should be enough to convince him that this is the place to be.[/quote]I for one would love to see Toby here and sure hate to see the police on here but really................ HOUGHTON, christ on a unicycle.

Can you imagine it, in the restaurant at Dunston, relaxing after his meal and McNally pipes up " who fancies game of cards? Ever played poker Toby my lad?"

He will have to sign up to pay McNASTY back.