Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

West Ham moving for Snodgrass

There really have been some idiots pop up over these last couple of pages since the reason for Snoddy''s absence became known. Even after the link was put up some just kept going on and on. Absolute tw*ts and at times like this show their true immature,brain dead worth. [:(][:@]

Hope Snoddy''s wife gets well and soon.

I can''t help but feel the self righteousness from some on this forum is a little uncalled for, but at the same time Paul Moy is a bit of a knob.

[quote user="hogesar"]Hope Snoddy''s wife gets well and soon.

I can''t help but feel the self righteousness from some on this forum is a little uncalled for, but at the same time Paul Moy is a bit of a knob.[/quote]

And your a knob for trying to tar everyone with the same brush!

Ever lost anyone close to you in a car crash? No thought not

[quote user="TIL 1010"]There really have been some idiots pop up over these last couple of pages since the reason for Snoddy''s absence became known. Even after the link was put up some just kept going on and on. Absolute tw*ts and at times like this show their true immature,brain dead worth. [:(][:@][/quote]

Could not have put it better myself, How long are the Schools closed for?

[quote user="refjezdavies"][quote user="hogesar"]Hope Snoddy''s wife gets well and soon.

I can''t help but feel the self righteousness from some on this forum is a little uncalled for, but at the same time Paul Moy is a bit of a knob.[/quote]

And your a knob for trying to tar everyone with the same brush!

Ever lost anyone close to you in a car crash? No thought not[/quote]

Not quite sure what you''re getting at?

I understand we have some extremely `simple` folk on this forum, and whilst i''m normally quite good at translating I don''t quite understand what you''re on about.

All I was saying, quite simply, is that I wish Snoddy''s wife a speedy recovery (as I said), however everyone who is all of a sudden getting on the backs of those speculating before they knew this information is just glorifying themselves with the benefit of hindsight.

Jesus Christ.

[quote user="hogesar"] however everyone who is all of a sudden getting on the backs of those speculating before they knew this information is just glorifying themselves with the benefit of hindsight. Jesus Christ.[/quote]

Viad666 posted this morning at 7.30am the reason for Snoddy''s absence but still we had ignorant posters happy to type away with stupid posts since then so I for one will stand by what I posted about these idiots. No benefit of hindsight needed.

Love the panic around here. You really think McNally would let Wet Spam have Snoddy even if they offered us £20m ? Fairly obvious that he is pretty much a key player for us. Would be suicide to let him go.Walk on nothing to see here , tabloid boredom is all.

[quote user="hogesar"]Hope Snoddy''s wife gets well and soon. I can''t help but feel the self righteousness from some on this forum is a little uncalled for, but at the same time Paul Moy is a bit of a knob.[/quote]

Exactly, yet he''s the one who keeps crying that he wants to be treated with respect.

hogwash (iPhone autocorrected your name there but didn''t change it as it kind of felt appropriate)

Id suggest it is you who is a bit simple if you cant see Why pointing out where Paul moy is wrong is ''uncalled for''

Get it now?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]You really think McNally would let Wet Spam have Snoddy even if they offered us £20m?[/quote]I''d bloody well hope so!Just because we''ve progressed well over the last 3 years doesn''t suddenly make all of our better players ''world beaters'' or worth ridiculous sums of money that we can turn down with a snort of derision!Anything over £10 mil would likely be accepted by the club (and rightly so IMHO) - regardless of whether the offer was from West Ham, Barca or Ipswich...