Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Norwich vs Cambridge

First Team: Nash, McNeil, Toffolo, Fox, Ayala, Gafaiti, Hoolahan, Butterfield, Hooper, Jacob Murphy, Josh Murphy.Subs Matthews: Barker, Hodd, Hall-Johnson, Loza, Ajayi.Interesting to see Hooper starting.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]First Team: Nash, McNeil, Toffolo, Fox, Ayala, Gafaiti, Hoolahan, Butterfield, Hooper, Jacob Murphy, Josh Murphy.Subs Matthews: Barker, Hodd, Hall-Johnson, Loza, Ajayi.Interesting to see Hooper starting.[/quote]Fitness and a confidence boost.

Sorry i phrased that wrong I meant it to mean that it''s a good thing he''s starting to get some fitness / goals. Unsure why i used the word interesting !

Olsson''s non appearance once again must surely raise an eyebrow??.

you can understand ,if he was slightly behind on fitness, to not be thrown in against USA sides halfway through their season, or against a Championship side who are 2/3 weeks ahead in preparation......but to not be featuring tonight agaisnt a non league team must surely mean there''s something awry here?....how unfit is he?!?

Has there been any news on MO from CH during any interview seems weird alright not to be involved?Not a bad little side out though tonight.

[quote user="Jh1990"]1-0 down already[/quote]Good god lads give us something to shout about.............please.

[quote user="Wiz"]No Pilks?[/quote]Hughton also provided an injury update bulletin on first choice

centre-backs Sebastien Bassong and Michael Turner, whilst midfielder

Anthony Pilkington is unlikely to feature this week due to a knee

problem.
(Pinkun front page)

I am pretty sure that when we signed him it mentioned something about him recovering from a knock at the end of last season so he could be a little behind in preparation still.

The other thing is looking at the line-up, we appear to be light in central midfielders. It looks like a 4-3-3 line up unless Butterfield sits alongside Fox in the middle and the Murphy''s out wide with Hoolahan in behind Hooper.

[quote user="Wiz"]Where are you getting the updates guys?[/quote]NCFC Official Twitter account Wiz, slow as it is.

[quote user="Wiz"]Where are you getting the updates guys?[/quote]

it''s live here

The commentators seem to be reading this thread.

Q - What''s with the musical interlude in the middle of the half? Is the game as bad as it sounds?

"Q - What''s with the musical interlude in the middle of the half? Is the game as bad as it sounds?"

I think the ball had deflated so while they were sorting that out we were given bit of a musical interlude