Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

McNally Sadly Closes Down Tweeting. (Breaking News)

McNally Sadly Closes Down Tweeting.He will be sorely missed. His tweets were always awaited with anticipation and baited breath, each tweet being  analyzed and dissected by his followers in an attempt to dig out a subtle hint of what newsworthy scope may somehow  be buried deep inside. The rumor is that a passer bye  was once  greeted ''good after-noon'' by Mr Mcnally and the very next day Archants headlines read ''Norwich City F.C reported to be after a Newastle United football star (A Toon)This tragedy is no less of a loss than the recent departure of Snowy the cat (RIp).Until the time of the ''Canary Renaissance'', we had absolutely no idea on what to name our beautiful green and yellow canary, so it was so appropriate to honour David McNally by naming our canary after him.So the point here is that this morning, our beloved canary McNally  was found lying at the bottom of his cage, lifeless and cold.He had tweeted his very last tweet, you are irreplaceable my little bird and you will never ever be forgotten.

Very sorry to hear it. You do know you''re supposed to feed them? unlike the real thing, they can''t survive (superhuman-like) on lorryloads of well-earned notes. Anyway one of my chickens tragically passed last week, I wonder if it augurs badly for Spurs this season.

[quote user="paul moy"]Hooooray....... a bad day for trolls is always a good day for me......[/quote]I think they were talking about Trill, not trolls. [:S]

For those who also bleed from discovering this news, there is a wake to be held at either the ''Bird in Hand''  or the ''Canary'' public house.Personally,  I am unsure if either of these venues these are suitable as he was absolutely teetotal for all of the few years he sang, nevertheless offers are rolling in and it is early days yet. Peace to avairyone and long may all canaries suckseed.

Good username, "Getalife".   Is your brother called "Getafix"?  (From the old Asterix cartoons which were deliciously ironic.)  "Getafix" was one of the best, for obvious reasons.As for tweeting, "singing sweet nothings" is just that...nothing.    Wish twitter would just twitter off completely. 

I''m not surprised - some of the things he was asked about "When will my new shirt arrive" or "Are we making any signings?" bordered on the ridiculous as addressed to the CEO. He has better things to do, and I''m amazed at how he kept his cool on occasions!

[quote user="Salopian"]I''m not surprised - some of the things he was asked about "When will my new shirt arrive" or "Are we making any signings?" bordered on the ridiculous as addressed to the CEO. He has better things to do, and I''m amazed at how he kept his cool on occasions![/quote]

A classic example of someone replying to a thread without reading beyond it''s title ;)

[quote user="GenerationA47"]Very sorry to hear it. You do know you''re supposed to feed them? unlike the real thing, they can''t survive (superhuman-like) on lorryloads of well-earned notes. Anyway one of my chickens tragically passed last week, I wonder if it augurs badly for Spurs this season.[/quote]So did one of ours.  Dolly was her name, rescued ex battery hen.  Please accept my condolences.[:(]

Thanks, Old Bob, and mine to yours. Egg bound, and only 3 years old - at least her life was happy one. As were Dolly''s last days no doubt.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Chicken ''n chips tonight then lads? [:D][/quote]How would you like all your ads back again Lapps. LOL