Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Yes folks, we have Quag.....

[8] Make ''em laugh, make ''em laugh, don''t you know everyone want''s to laugh!       I always try to find the hottest chick in the place.       Then hit her round the noggin with a glass or a vase.       And then when she''s unconscious I do stuff to her face.       Make ''em laugh, make ''em laugh, make ''em laugh!  [8]

[quote user="Unhinged Canary"] [8] Make ''em laugh, make ''em laugh, don''t you know everyone want''s to laugh!       I always try to find the hottest chick in the place.       Then hit her round the noggin with a glass or a vase.       And then when she''s unconscious I do stuff to her face.       Make ''em laugh, make ''em laugh, make ''em laugh!  [8] [/quote]

I''m singing in the stand,Just singing in the stand,What a glorious feeling,Will someone lend a hand,I''m singing on my ownI need a megaphone,In the River EndSinging on my own.........

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Unhinged Canary"] [8] Make ''em laugh, make ''em laugh, don''t you know everyone want''s to laugh!       I always try to find the hottest chick in the place.       Then hit her round the noggin with a glass or a vase.       And then when she''s unconscious I do stuff to her face.       Make ''em laugh, make ''em laugh, make ''em laugh!  [8] [/quote]

I''m singing in the stand,Just singing in the stand,What a glorious feeling,Will someone lend a hand,I''m singing on my ownI need a megaphone,In the River EndSinging on my own.........

[/quote][Y][:D][Y]