Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Today's Open Training at Carrow Rd...

As far as I can see, nobodies started a thread about this so am just interested to hear about it from any fellow posters that went to Carrow Rd earlier today? From the small snippets I''ve heard, RvW looked very menacing in front of goal but if you were one of the 400 supporters there then please share your general observations on how it went with us!.

Did Olsson train? I haven''t heard or seen anything of him since he signed. Where is he? I''ve seen people ask the same question but haven''t seen an answer yet (apologies I''ve missed it). And in all the interviews with CH like the one on Cplayer today - not mentioned. Very bizzarre.

Hi CanaryFairy, the pics on the Pink''un front page show Olsson did infact take part, apparently he''s not featured so far because he''s been carrying a slight niggle (?) - I''m guessing he''ll get a few minutes at Braga though? I heard RvW smacked a few balls into the net like he meant it but other than that, no reports, nothing!

20 trained including Olson who looked sharp and not afraid to shoot. 14 trained properly others warmed down after game yesterday. No pills, bassong, Johnson or synod grass. Did various drills and a 7 a-side game. The wolf looked sharp, although so did Loza (I think) who finished well. All signed stuff after - last out still signing was wolf.