Sign in to follow this  
tonythai

City vS Braga

These Braga boys are a bit dirty aren''t they? A couple of really unnecessary shoves and pushes.

I have PM''d those after links.

Shocking goalkeeping for the second Norwich goal, but that''s now 2 for Hooper!

Brag 0 - 2 Norwich

Hoops Double. At last we have finnishes !!! Now RVW in second half to show what he can do.

Competition is healthy !

sweet 2-0

Game is being played at a good pace for a friendly, City certainly treating this one a little more seriously than previous run-outs I guess from what I am watching.

Tell you what, this is just what we have been missing - Greatest respect to the great Grant Holt, but he couldn''t have scored those goals as he wouldn''t have had the pace for either.

Cheers Ady,However, my work Pc doesnt like firstrow, anyone watching using something other than first row?

Not that I would know, as I can''t see the game due to legal reasons, but:Their keeper is dreadful.Smart finishes from hooper however.

All taken with a pinch of friendly salt, but some lovely passing play out there tonight. Fer looks composed and quick to whip out an accurate pass.

Not near a computer but have my iPhone anyone know how to watch it on there please?

Great that we are looking good, just need rvw to get one.

"Bit unfair mate, new player and its only pre-season!2

I mean it more in the way that it''s nice to see a player in that position who can do everything Tettey and BJ can but has much better ball control and an eye for a pass.

This is quite lively for a friendly. We look fairly dynamic going forward. Wes with some nice knock-ons, and Hooper looking sharp.Horrible tackle on Fer early on though. Bit naughty for a friendly, that

wow

right peoplethere this really amazing thign on the internetz called googleyou type words into it and it finds stuff for you

likevip boxfreefootballfirstrow

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Carlo Nash spotted in goal.... for Braga.I Joke. I Joke. I love you Nashy[/quote]i thought they were using his stomach to block that burst pipe just outside the stadium....

[quote user="Monty13"]"I mean it more in the way that it''s nice to see a player in that position who can do everything Tettey and BJ can but has much better ball control and an eye for a pass.[/quote]

Apologies then, in that case I agree, some of his passing has been lovely.

Just great to see Hooper running the line ready to run onto a ball rather than see Holt protecting it and buying a foul!

[quote user="Hoolahans Left Peg"]Can someone please post a LINK in this forum as I cannot seem to acces Firstrow?[/quote]

The old first row site doesn''t work any more. Looks like they''re operating through a proxy site.

Google it.

[quote user=" Badger"]I have a plugin missing message - it is safe to download?[/quote]

Just ignore it, the pop ups are the price you pay for streaming but they can be closed after a while