Sign in to follow this  
tonythai

City vS Braga

[quote user=" Badger"]I have a plugin missing message - it is safe to download?[/quote]probably nothttp://firstrowuk.eu/watch/198618/1/watch-sporting-braga-vs-norwich-city.htmlhttp://www.viplivesports.eu/football/167704/1/sporting-braga-vs-norwich-city-live-stream-online.htmlunless its a flash or java update you shouldnt need anything

Never download anything from these sites badger, it''s almost certainly not good for your pc!

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Let Hooper try for 3 or bring on the Wolf?[/quote]

It''s a friendly ... who cares about a hat trick ? Boy done well. Bring on RVW and ask him to stake a claim for a starting spot after seeing Hoops.

Top tip, all the pop ups and ads when not using a certain site for streaming football go away when you install the google chrome ad blocker (google it).

Also removes all advertising from youtube including the forced adverts before viewing a video...

[quote user="YellowAndGreenDreamTeam"]Top tip, all the pop ups and ads when not using a certain site for streaming football go away when you install the google chrome ad blocker (google it).

Also removes all advertising from youtube including the forced adverts before viewing a video...[/quote]

awesome!! thanks for this

Hooper looks the real deal and an absolute steal, as does Fer. Very good signings!

Loving the way we''re building play. I know Hoots has Spurs running through him like a stick of rock, but think he''s a majestically good fit for NCFC. Very lucky to have him IMO

Only got in on 20 minutes but loads of positives as far as I can see- but Tettey and Whittaker don''t look up to the rest of the team as far as I can tell- not concerned about Tettey but the right back position is a bit of a worry perhaps?

Thanks iron stan and the others for your advice. I have downloaded adblock plus for chrome and it seems to be working now (except it''s half time!)

Cheers!

This Portuguese channel has 3 bits of music, all of which are about 20 second loops. I''d be annoyed if I''d paid them money and had a right to be.

If you watch in full screen you don''t get any pop ups anyway.Where have all these people been for the last 2 seasons BTW, never download anything - you don''t need to & if you do it just fills your PC with shite

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Only got in on 20 minutes but loads of positives as far as I can see- but Tettey and Whittaker don''t look up to the rest of the team as far as I can tell- not concerned about Tettey but the right back position is a bit of a worry perhaps?[/quote]

Disagree I think Whitaker is doing ok at the back and brings a real threat going forwards so far, same for tettey been solid although I think fer might be making him look a little better

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Only got in on 20 minutes but loads of positives as far as I can see- but Tettey and Whittaker don''t look up to the rest of the team as far as I can tell- not concerned about Tettey but the right back position is a bit of a worry perhaps?

[/quote]

Virtually nothing has come from Braga''s left side, so don''t think Whittaker has been doing that bad.

Whittaker had a complete clanger mid way thru first half. Basically showed the forward the goal. Don''t like the look of him when in our own box.

Just thinking about the Spurs link - Hughton is only a couple of years old than Ian Crook - I wonder if Crook put in a good word for Hughton?

Lost our shape .... this aint good news for people crying for 4-4-2. It''s not going to convince CH

Yep, we look noticeably less composed on the ball since Hoolahan has departed.

[quote user="Crispy"]Lost our shape .... this aint good news for people crying for 4-4-2. It''s not going to convince CH[/quote]Agreed, time to revert back we looked way better.