Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Opening day of the Championship/League 1/League 2

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I couldn''t give a sh!t what Holt, Barnett, or any of the former players are doing right now.[/quote]Yet took the time to read the thread and post a comment?[:^)]

jas the barclay king wrote the following post at 03/08/2013 5:45 PM:

I couldn''t give a sh!t what Holt, Barnett, or any of the former players are doing right now.

Lol well don''t comment or read the thread then!

[quote user="swindoncanary"]Don''t often get to see Jeff Stelling and the rest of the ''Soccer Saturday'' crew but today I did and the teleprinter broke down ![/quote]Iain Dowie looked as if he''d been sleeping rough in the Sky Sports car park since last season, with that new beard he was showing off.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]I couldn''t give a sh!t what Holt, Barnett, or any of the former players are doing right now.[/quote]

So why not leave the thread to people who do give a sh1t?

good clean sheet for declan rudd too.

some focus on the loan players is probably good ;-0

And Nigel Worthington''s York City won thanks to a last minute goal scored by Ryan Jarvis!

How d''ya like them apples Jas[:^)]

[;)]

[quote user="Making Plans"]BBCA 25-yard effort from Danny Guthrie finds its way past Scott Loach via a

wicked deflection off an Ipswich defender. The visitors can feel hard

done by.
LOL[/quote]Which makes it all the sweeter for us.

You Sir appear to be a thankless ungrateful individual had it not been for the contribution both in terms of goal scoring and leadership from Grant Holt we could well be playing the likes of Rushden Diamonds jnstead of Premier League Teams.

[quote user="hardley1"]... we could well be playing the likes of Rushden Diamonds jnstead of Premier League Teams.[/quote]I don''t think Rushden & Diamonds even exist anymore!

[quote user="thas a rummun"][quote user="hardley1"]... we could well be playing the likes of Rushden Diamonds jnstead of Premier League Teams.[/quote]I don''t think Rushden & Diamonds even exist anymore![/quote]As that annoyingly Scouse kid said so many years ago about Accrington Stanley:"Exactly"