Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

Can we play in yellow and green please?

I would like to think that we will play in our traditional home colours and not our away strip , this coming week. I still don''t get why Brighton played in yellow against us, anyone know a reason?

[quote user="crabbycanary"]I would like to think that we will play in our traditional home colours and not our away strip , this coming week. I still don''t get why Brighton played in yellow against us, anyone know a reason?[/quote]Because we clearly want to sell shirts. Best way to sell shirts. Have the team wear themWe will be contracted to wear them a certain number of times i presume.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]To the point that we ask Brighton to dispense with their home colours? That''s a very generous gesture , if so, but highly unlikely[/quote]Brighton are probably in the same boat as us. They probably wanted to wear the kit they were wearing to show it off to the fans?

Brighton also have two new Errea kits so I''m fairly sure the fixture was partly arranged as a marketing ploy with the help of Errea.