Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Transfer news: Juventus confirm two strikers set to leave the club

Sky Sports 9.45 pm

Juventus have confirmed that they expect two forwards to leave the club this summer.

Juve currently have six front men in their squad having brought in Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente this summer.

Now Juve general manager Beppe Marotta has confirmed two of his

forwards will have to leave, adding to speculation that reported Premier

League targets Fabio Quagliarella and Alessandro Matri could be the

most likely candidates to leave.

Sebastian Giovinco and Mirko Vucinic are the other two forwards in

the squad, but they would be appear to be ahead of Quagliarella and

Matri in the pecking order.

"I don''t want to make names, but we have six strikers and we''ll keep only four of them," Marotta told Sky Sports Italia.

Norwich have already confirmed their interest in Quagliarella.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]

Sky Sports 9.45 pm

Juventus have confirmed that they expect two forwards to leave the club this summer.

Juve currently have six front men in their squad having brought in Carlos Tevez and Fernando Llorente this summer.

Now Juve general manager Beppe Marotta has confirmed two of his forwards will have to leave, adding to speculation that reported Premier League targets Fabio Quagliarella and Alessandro Matri could be the most likely candidates to leave.

Sebastian Giovinco and Mirko Vucinic are the other two forwards in the squad, but they would be appear to be ahead of Quagliarella and Matri in the pecking order.

"I don''t want to make names, but we have six strikers and we''ll keep only four of them," Marotta told Sky Sports Italia.

Norwich have already confirmed their interest in Quagliarella.

[/quote]

Think I''ve read something similar somewhere else. I know, it''s on the thread with 44 pages on it.

I have a sneaking feeling that this signing might actually come off in the end. It won''t go away.

At first I thought the very idea of getting Fabio Quagliarella quite preposterous, being both risky and far too expensive a package and (whisper) not quite a little Norwich-type signing ........ innit.

I gradually warmed to the idea of having an Italian maestro bestriding the Carrow Road turf like a Colossus and was lured by the sheer glamour of it all as well.

We''ve done very, very well in the transfer market this Summer but this signing would have the "Wow" factor and cap it all off nicely.

His skill-set would provide us with extra and exciting options, something Hughton has clearly envisaged.

There! I have fully convinced myself.

It won''t go away.

Innit.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="refjezdavies"]Get a life Webbo...[/quote]

Agreed. Why so antagonistic all the time?[/quote]

I''m not the only one who''s noticed it then...

Quagliarella just isn''t going away is he? I would love for this to be true, great technique - there would not be one club in the BPL who would not be very wary of a Norwich attack comprising of RvW, Hooper and Quagliarella, not to mention he''d sell a few thousand replica shirts on his own. There is part of me that thinks this isn''t going to happen though, surely he''d have made his mind up by now?

Alot of interest in Quags now from higher profile clubs. We''d do well to persuade him.

[quote user="Webbo118"]

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Get a life Webbo...[/quote]

You mean like you?

[/quote]

You don''t see me b****ing about where someone should post their thoughts on an Internet message board do you?

[quote user="Webbo118"]

You mean like you?

[/quote]

You don''t see me b****ing about where someone should post their thoughts on an Internet message board do you?

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="refjezdavies"]Get a life Webbo...[/quote] Agreed. Why so antagonistic all the time?[/quote]

Always have been. I aint gonna change now.

[quote user="refjezdavies"][quote user="Webbo118"]

You mean like you?

[/quote] You don''t see me b****ing about where someone should post their thoughts on an Internet message board do you?[/quote]

You just say everything twice.

[quote user="refjezdavies"][quote user="Webbo118"]

You mean like you?

[/quote] You don''t see me b****ing about where someone should post their thoughts on an Internet message board do you?[/quote]

You just say everything twice.