Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Where do they find these people?

"Defence was something of a hit or miss last season. Russell Martin being the stand-out player in the back four last season. 

This is the area that is most in need of strengthening. Bassong had a good season as did Michael Turner and Javier Garrido, but there seemed to be something missing. They have added pace with Martin Olsson, something which I think was missing last season, but they are in desperate need for a centre back. 

Too many mistakes were made by one or the other centre back and that is something that needs to stop with a completely new centre back.

If Norwich further strengthen their defence, I could not see in any way shape or form, how they could go down. 

They have made some great signings that have only strengthened from an unbelievable team performance last season. If the defence is strengthened, there is no way Norwich will go down. Norwich to beat the drop, undoubtedly."

http://www.givemesport.com/365751-are-norwich-contenders-for-relegation-this-season?autoplay=on

Switch Bassong and Martin round and you might not be far off, i must admit that i didn''t rate the article much. I only read it because of a lack of other interesting stories. Time for the Quag chase to step up a gear.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Switch Bassong and Martin round and you might not be far off, i must admit that i didn''t rate the article much. I only read it because of a lack of other interesting stories. Time for the Quag chase to step up a gear.[/quote]The thing that stands out for me is that he bigs the midfield up but doesn''t even mention Johnson or Tettey, whilst suggesting the defence was poor. He''s got it the wrong way round as we all know......"Robert Snodgrass was one of the stand-out players last season for

many people, alongside him in midfield was Wes Hoolahan, Jonathon Howson

and Anthony Pilkington. 

At the beginning of last season, looking at that midfield, not many

people would have given those players a chance in the Premier League,

but they were one of the strongest midfields in the Premier League."

The midfield was sound defensively thanks mainly to the two players he didn''t mention, but lacked flair going forward which was why we struggled to score goals,

You have to wonder if this guy actually watched a single game last season.