Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

NEW SIGNING IMINENT

(In my opinion)

I truly believe that there will be one or two new signing''s before the new season starts.

That leads me logically to consider that any new player would be in place in time to train with the team and possibly play in preseason game (s). Therefore I sure that either this week or next we will have at least one new player.

That doesn''t include the loan signing which may happen towards the end of the transfer window.

I would suggest an additional striker and another defender, I don''t know who.

[quote user="Number 9"](In my opinion) I truly believe that there will be one or two new signing''s before the new season starts. That leads me logically to consider that any new player would be in place in time to train with the team and possibly play in preseason game (s). Therefore I sure that either this week or next we will have at least one new player. That doesn''t include the loan signing which may happen towards the end of the transfer window. I would suggest an additional striker and another defender, I don''t know who.[/quote]

How very informative and well worth starting a thread. [*-)][8-)]

The tea leaves in my cup told me one of them would be tall and dark.

Maybe I should get a job as a sports journalists at the Daily Mail?

I heard it was gareth bale as we doubled real''s offer and offered Holt, Barnett and surman, However wages were the stumbling block......Yawn

[quote user="simmo_2"]Been told today possibly 3 more, this comes from a good source at club.[/quote]

Why would anyone question that statement, mates have friends who work at club. If we live within a 3 mile radius of the ground why not believe it. If I was making it up I would mention names but not been told this information

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]simmo_2 you really need to go to bed.[/quote] Put it this way, my mate has not paid to watch a match at CR for 3 years. Hughton got a very late plane down to Brighton because things were very close to happening last week. Why would I make this up??????????????????????

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="simmo_2"]Been told today possibly 3 more, this comes from a good source at club.[/quote] Why would anyone question that statement, mates have friends who work at club. If we live within a 3 mile radius of the ground why not believe it. If I was making it up I would mention names but not been told this information[/quote]

Please tell me you''re not being serious.

A late plane to Brighton International Airport? That''ll be the regular "Red-eye" then. Probably to sign Quag, who took the similarly regularly scheduled flight from Italy to meet CH, and probably have a medical at the equally famous Brighton Memorial Sports Science Foundation Hospital.

Or are we just re-signing someone .........?

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="simmo_2"]Been told today possibly 3 more, this comes from a good source at club.[/quote]

Why would anyone question that statement, mates have friends who work at club. If we live within a 3 mile radius of the ground why not believe it. If I was making it up I would mention names but not been told this information[/quote]
In other words your mate is a steward and he knows jack sh*t.

I''m truly sorry that I used upper case and spelled a word wrong.

I don''t have any specific name to put out there, I don''t make up rumours.

The ebb and flow of things however, suggests that signings are imminent.

My opinion thats all.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]crabbycanary wrote - "Ok, just be prepared for some ribbing. "

It''s just not worth it anymore. I just feel pity for them now.[/quote]Love how you act all high and mighty on a Norwich City forum.Jeeeeeeees.....Some people really do love the sound (or sight) of their own voice/words.

The silly season always gives s all a good laugh Not saying No9 is not being truthful, I don''t know him to judge him, But there are an awful lot of rumours flying around like the 2 special guests at the match on Friday, with possible good news on Tuesday, tomorrow, Myself, I find it easier to read the official site after the event. 

Reading "ITK" Canary wrote - "Love how you act all high and mighty on a Norwich City forum.

Jeeeeeeees.....

Some people really do love the sound (or sight) of their own voice/words."

Says the boy who bigs himself up by pretending to have inside information. Thank goodness we only have to put up with your fantasies during the School Holidays.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Reading "ITK" Canary wrote - "Love how you act all high and mighty on a Norwich City forum.

Jeeeeeeees.....

Says the boy who bigs himself up by pretending to have inside information. Thank goodness we only have to put up with your fantasies during the School Holidays.[/quote]You just said on another thread "I''m going to stick my neck out here and say that he will be introduced (non-playing) at the game on Saturday." which is pretty much nothing more than I have stated about possible transfersApart from the Gary Hooper move in which I did have some previous info on.The hypocrisy is mind boggling and surely you would realise I started posting before "the school holidays" and am therefore not a child.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="Joanna Grey"]Reading "ITK" Canary wrote - "Love how you act all high and mighty on a Norwich City forum.

Jeeeeeeees.....

Says the boy who bigs himself up by pretending to have inside information. Thank goodness we only have to put up with your fantasies during the School Holidays.[/quote]You just said on another thread "I''m going to stick my neck out here and say that he will be introduced (non-playing) at the game on Saturday." which is pretty much nothing more than I have stated about possible transfersApart from the Gary Hooper move in which I did have some previous info on.The hypocrisy is mind boggling and surely you would realise I started posting before "the school holidays" and am therefore not a child.

[/quote]But Joanna Grey is right, you do pretend to know things/have contacts when all you''ve done is read a few tweets.

I''m going to try and bring this board back to a footballing discussion, I''d love to see us go for Younes Kaboul, him and Bassong were best mates at Spurs, and he would fit in with the type of players we are aiming for now, I know he spent the majority of last season injured but still a great player and can''t recall him being out for too long before that.

Reading Canary - did you not know that you can''t spark any kind of discussion on here without the say so of Joanna, Indy bones and City 1st?

It''s okay for Indy Bones to bang on about signing Michael Owen and Nacer Chadli but if you''d like to raise a rumour you''ve heard then you''ve obviously been enjoying your summer holidays FAR too much. Just don''t okay.

Oh and don''t read Twitter - it''s for idiots. Certainly not for people who don''t have an account and inexplicably won''t use it.

Ahem.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"][quote user="Joanna Grey"]Reading "ITK" Canary wrote - "Love how you act all high and mighty on a Norwich City forum.

Jeeeeeeees.....

[/quote]

So they granted you study leave?

This reminds me of Mal''s "He''s signing Tomorrow! thread... which he said every single day! the player never signed. Mal vanished from the board never to be seen again.

If you say it every day then one day you WILL be right, you can then say you "told us all so"

I was speaking to someone that works at the club the other day and they agreed with the 3 more players comments. Obviously that depends on everything coming together but that is what is wanted. Couldn''t give jacks hit if you believe me or not but just backing up what was said in an earlier post. And before you ask, this person isn''t a steward but does work within the club.

Guys, my source tells me that we will make a signing in the next 48 months, and that signing will be a man aged between 18 and 35, possibly from Planet Earth. d**ks.

Opened this thread expecting something more than someone''s opinion that we might be signing someone reasonably soon.Note to OP - assuming you aren''t an attention seeking onanist - think about your subject title next time.Thanks.