Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

The Sun Dream Team

Anybody set or setting up a pinkun dream team mini league in the sun newspaper. They have an app for iphone and android, aswell as doing it on www.dreamteamfc.com.

Its easier to do tho, barclays 1 you have to pick 15 players and pick your 11 every weekend. Its ok if you dnt have anyfin else to do so u rememba to do it evry week.

I agree with super canary, Vaz. I''ve tried them all, or attempted to try them all, and they''re all so money orientated, except for the Premier Fantasy League, which is totally free, and much easier to navigate and make substitutions etc.

I''ve actually got a team again, in this seasons Sun dream team competition but, as in previous years i will probably jack it in because they make it hard to transfer players if you''re not paying for it.

Also, i''m a Sky customer, and would love to join their competition, but every year i try to join and i find it impossible to register with them.

Sun one is free and you get 4 transfer windows thru the season and the transfers are free and you get to change 3 players in every window. We done one on here last year and had about 120 people in it.

im on the sky one george,,,,signed up with no problems last season and this....it isnt brilliant though...you have a max of 30 transfers a season, and max 5 a month if i remember correctly. i put a team in and only check it once or twice in the season.

[quote user="Hog"]

Sun Mini League

Name  Pinkun

Pin 172839

[/quote]

sorry Pin is 8059601