Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Talksport Predictor

Great fun and free to enter. I did this last season, and this season if you predict all results and scores correctly in any one week you win a million pounds !!!!   Surely worth a go for that reason alone.

How many results do you have to guess? On sky''s super 6, its free to enter and you have to predict 6 results to win 250000. Think it''s only been won once cos it''s practically impossible.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]You are Adrian Durham and I claim my £5!

[/quote]I''m rather pleased that I''m not a Peterboro'' supporter !! [:D]

[quote user="JF"]How many results do you have to guess? On sky''s super 6, its free to enter and you have to predict 6 results to win 250000. Think it''s only been won once cos it''s practically impossible.[/quote]If it was easy the prize would be zilch methinks !!  I agree though with your assessment.... still worth a try though IMO. 

[quote user="JF"]How many results do you have to guess? On sky''s super 6, its free to enter and you have to predict 6 results to win 250000. Think it''s only been won once cos it''s practically impossible.[/quote]usually about 10 (scores must be correct also for the million) and the best I''ve ever managed is far less than that.....

You should try the sky one as well, less results to predict and the best of the week wins 5k i think.

All results correct in any week, all the best with that, it sounds a bit of fun but I think you''ve more chance of getting 6 correct abicus beads on the Mongolian national lottery, which is ran by a dyslexic goat herder who thinks his herd are all togas.

I know youre probably thinking I''m a PPW pessimistic pant wetter!! But I have us to finish 9th in the final position predictor thingy, so maybe its more of a dribbly damp patch or DDP!! Good luck

[quote user="JF"]You should try the sky one as well, less results to predict and the best of the week wins 5k i think.[/quote]Thanks for the idea. Just joined and the prize is 100,000 pounds per week !!!  Worth a go !!

[quote user="paul moy"]Great fun and free to enter. I did this last season, and this season if you predict all results and scores correctly in any one week you win a million pounds !!!!   Surely worth a go for that reason alone. [/quote]

Did you have us relegated by Christmas?

Last weekend somebody was on course for winning the £250,000 on Sky''s Super 6 until Leeds scored their winner in the fourth minute of injury time

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="paul moy"]Great fun and free to enter. I did this last season, and this season if you predict all results and scores correctly in any one week you win a million pounds !!!!   Surely worth a go for that reason alone. [/quote]

Did you have us relegated by Christmas?

[/quote]It''s nothing to do with us. They supply 6 games each week and we predict the scores. OT but we won''t be relegated by Xmas but my prediction for us is a point a game, so around 20 points by NY.

[quote user="paul moy"]Great fun and free to enter. I did this last season, and this season if you predict all results and scores correctly in any one week you win a million pounds !!!!   Surely worth a go for that reason alone.
[/quote]

How many times did you win it?

Just once will be enough for me although I don''t for one moment think I will. It''s nice to dream each week though.