Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Hull City General Sale?

Will I be able to buy on the door does anyone know?

I live near leeds and so can''t take advantage of the free travel, but i''m not sure if i can go yet/ who would want to come with me yet and so don''t want to book in advance.

I remember turning up to Wigan and having to sit in the home end last season and would rather avoid that again if possible.

There was only 400 that went to general sale so you might be lucky. I would have hoped that our first away game of the season against a team we should be looking to beat, we should be selling out our allocation.

Ordered mine at 9.20am, the lady there said ''These are the last 4 on my desk''I was also 13th in the Que and on hold for 20 minute.Good luck, where abouts, ''near Leeds'' are you from?

Got one nearer 10, thought they''d sold out because they weren''t available online. But phoned up after the club tweeted they were still available. But only 400, was about 20th in the que and they weren''t selling them online so woldnt be surprised if they all sold out. Plus away tickets on the gate, does that happen often?

As for people being surprised it hasn''t sold out already, I''m sure I read there were something like 4000 away tickets available, I''m probably way off and imagined that. But if that is the case, then that''s quite a lot, and even last season the London games with 2-3000 tickets pretty much all went to general sale.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Got one nearer 10, thought they''d sold out because they weren''t available online. But phoned up after the club tweeted they were still available. But only 400, was about 20th in the que and they weren''t selling them online so woldnt be surprised if they all sold out. Plus away tickets on the gate, does that happen often?

As for people being surprised it hasn''t sold out already, I''m sure I read there were something like 4000 away tickets available, I''m probably way off and imagined that. But if that is the case, then that''s quite a lot, and even last season the London games with 2-3000 tickets pretty much all went to general sale.[/quote]Sure I read on the official site there were 2500, any not sold will be available on the day.Though I imagine they have all gone now

If the game ends up a home sell-out (Hull''s first home game back in the Prem, so very likely), then I don''t believe clubs are allowed to sell away tickets on the gate.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]If the game ends up a home sell-out (Hull''s first home game back in the Prem, so very likely), then I don''t believe clubs are allowed to sell away tickets on the gate.[/quote]Makes sense

I joined the que at arround 9.15 and was number 44.........47 mins later i got a ticket seemed to take an age dont know how many they had working the phones but not enough