Sign in to follow this  
Splendid Rush

Team for Tonight

Bunn; Whittaker, Turner, Martin, Olsson; Snodgrass, Howson, Johnson, Redmond; Fer; van Wolfswinkel. Subs: Nash (GK), R Bennett, Ayala, Garrido, Tettey, Butterfield, Hoolahan, E Bennett, Hooper, Becchio.

Probably starting to look a little more like the side he''ll start at Everton. Is Ruddy injured?

Looks a pretty good starting XI, Seb for Whittaker with a wee bit of switching and the outfield may well be close to the Everton starting side - that is assuming no new signings. It is certainly a bit odd re: Ruddy, he hasn''t played much this preseason if memory serves....if he''s not back Saturday you''d have to wonder if all is ''well''.

So is either Hooper or Van WW going to be on the bench every game then ? Was hoping they could build up a great partnership .

So assuming Ruddy will play vs Everton and Bassong will come in at CB, is this the team he will start with? Or are there places still up for grabs? RM for SW at right back perhaps?

(This is assuming there is no more signings before then of course)

Ruddy not playing is a genuine surprise with only this and one more to go. As for Hooper and RVW playing together, I doubt it will be a regular occurence but you never know. should be a good run out tonight against quality opposition.  

I think Johnson playing as he''s had very little game time in pre season but come Everton Wes might well come in for him. Hughton seems determined to keep trying Fer in the Wes role but from what I''ve seen so far I am not convinced that''s his position. I see Fer playing alongside Howson with Redmond, Wes and Snoddy as the three behind either RVW or Hooper.

Bunn and Ruddy shared a half each for the first two matches in the States. Nash took the other one. Ruddy took Brighton, Bunn - Braga.
So could be that they are just sharing it out, whilst giving Nash a taste of FCR. So would expect to see Ruddy start on Saturday. 

Worried about ruddy it would seem we might have sold him

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I''m going to go ahead and diagnose you with a case of "adding 2+2 and getting 203." and prescribe you a dose of calm down and think clearly.

[quote user="Sussexyellow"]Bunn and Ruddy shared a half each for the first two matches in the States. Nash took the other one. Ruddy took Brighton, Bunn - Braga.
So could be that they are just sharing it out, whilst giving Nash a taste of FCR. So would expect to see Ruddy start on Saturday. 
[/quote]This !

McNally has already tweeted to calm the ruddy over reaction. What is happening to city fans. Panic so quickly

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]McNally has already tweeted to calm the ruddy over reaction. What is happening to city fans. Panic so quickly[/quote]

And when was this not in the last 2 days and 2 days us a long time in football

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]McNally has already tweeted to calm the ruddy over reaction. What is happening to city fans. Panic so quickly[/quote]

Where is this mate? Can''t seem to find it.

Ruddy has been spotted at Carrow Road so calm down pants wetters. He''s probably just being rested as a precaution or allowing Bunn to get some game time, the defence is pretty settled from last season so a little rotation won''t hurt.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Ruddy has been spotted at Carrow Road so calm down pants wetters. He''s probably just being rested as a precaution or allowing Bunn to get some game time, the defence is pretty settled from last season so a little rotation won''t hurt.[/quote]

He has...apparently spotted at various asda too

This tells us nothing at best it''s a strange selection so close to season

[quote user="St.John Cooper"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Ruddy has been spotted at Carrow Road so calm down pants wetters. He''s probably just being rested as a precaution or allowing Bunn to get some game time, the defence is pretty settled from last season so a little rotation won''t hurt.[/quote]

He has...apparently spotted at various asda too

This tells us nothing at best it''s a strange selection so close to season[/quote]
It isn''t a strange selection if you know you are getting a half against Scotland on the 14th August ;) 
I know that the Scottish lads are playing, but it is a bit of a bigger thing for Ruddy as he was out for so long and missed the last squad.

This is horrible I need info faster, no stream no radio, just the odd Tweet here and there...............and as I type.......... GOAL RICKY.

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Wishbone"]Notable absentee - Fox. On his way?[/quote]

Notable, really?
[/quote]

Actually, yes! And Foxy deserves better than being an also ran for the rest of his career. I hope that, like Surman and Barnett, he finds himself a decent Championship placement.