Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

All Quiet on the transfer Front

I think the names linked will fit in a big void.

I felt last night when the team from last season Watson the field, it showed. A good unit but not very threatening.

I think we do need that centre back. felt that against a very good team, a very good team, that our defensive back two just needed a stronger member to the team. R Bennett and r Martin are good cover but that is all turner and bassong are tsar terms but I think we do need a capable centre half. In midfield Howson and Johnson were not dominant but against the calibre of players it was expected.

I did feel the spine of the team was weak in defence and midfield when fer was further up the field. But only weak because of the calibre of new additions.

We need that second striker so fer can dominate our midfield, we need the centre half and I am of the view that if naughton was available that would be the crime de la crime of transfer windows. I just feel even at right back both Martin and Whittaker are a little static.

That said it was a great team we were playing and both right backs can cover well against mid table players. But there are a few areas where improvements can be made, but also areas which need immediate attention attacking midfielder/ striker and centre half.