Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Meanwhile in Stevenage....

Noticed on Facebook Jez that you were at the game but I must tell you New Boy has got himself all worked up about the Huddersfield v Bradford game because James Vaughan got a couple.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Noticed on Facebook Jez that you were at the game but I must tell you New Boy has got himself all worked up about the Huddersfield v Bradford game because James Vaughan got a couple.[/quote]
What is wrong with mentioning when our former players score?  
You lot are all the same, oink oink. 

[quote user="lappinitup"]And TWTD is in meltdown! [:D]Add that to yer history yer scum. [<:o)][/quote]You might mock the Binners but at least they''ve managed to avoid saying "Should of" in the "should''ve got Grant Holt" thread.[:|]That''s one tapping up attempt I''d have given at least one testicle to witness.

Of course, complementary tickets don''t you know!

Ipswich put out a strong line up, but never were in the game

Steve Arnold (ex Norwich) pulled off some fantastic saves, no appearance for another ex norwich boy Matty ball but he was very pleased when I saw him

Norwich up next at the lamex??

From Matt before game:

@mattball1993: Good luck to the lads tonight against 1p5wich #capitalonecup #sfc

Top lad!

[quote user="The New Boy"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Noticed on Facebook Jez that you were at the game but I must tell you New Boy has got himself all worked up about the Huddersfield v Bradford game because James Vaughan got a couple.[/quote]

What is wrong with mentioning when our former players score?  

You lot are all the same, oink oink. 

[/quote]

''The New Boy'', your username is rather ironic, isn''t it!?[;)]

Ipswich may well have lost, but it''s a meaningless Cup game and I still fancy them for success in the League under big Mick. 

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

The New Boy has the posting style of an "old boy", cannot quite put my finger on it yet.

[/quote]
Not the sharpest knife in the kitchen then.