Sign in to follow this  
Greg Downs Hairpiece

Tonights match

Can''t see anything so far.

They''re showing Morecambe vs Wolverhampton Wanderers though, so we must be in with a shout.

Other interesting matches online though are:Liverpool v Bologna 2pmJuventus v Inter Milan 11.30pm     

[quote user="ron obvious"]  They''re showing Morecambe vs Wolverhampton Wanderers though, so we must be in with a shout.[/quote]
That''s not a friendly though, and it is being broadcast on Sky Sports. 

Didn''t realise sociedad finished 4th in la Lisa last season (effectively 2nd if you count out Barca and Real Madrid!) an excellent achievement.

Could be a very tough game, and hope people won''t start crying if we lose.

I am thinking it could be another draw, 1-1. OTBC

Real Sociedad fans are looking forward to seeing Javier Garrido, it was his first club and he is a local boy. Hope he plays.

There may not be a stream but the alternative is to go along to our home ground, Carrow Road, and buy a ticket.

[quote user="Vanwink"]There may not be a stream but the alternative is to go along to our home ground, Carrow Road, and buy a ticket.[/quote]I''m sure that sounds incredibly easy to a Norfolk boy, but I''m not so sure it will be so easy for posters from North London or Berkshire on a school day, and it definitely isn''t as easy as that for the Norwegian. 

Blimey are they still in school in North London and Berkshire, no wonder educational standards are falling in Norfolk, take note Ms Christenson!

[quote user="Vanwink"]Blimey are they still in school in North London and Berkshire, no wonder educational standards are falling in Norfolk, take note Ms Christenson![/quote]

She''s gone . . . . . . no longer in post.

I shall be there tonight, singing, chanting and most definitely not on my soap box outside the ground chanting for Worthington out!

Well there you go Chicken, she has clearly paid a high price for giving Norfolk kids too many holidays!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Educational standards are falling cos the kids are to thick ! Nothing to do with school holidays !
[/quote]

To thick?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Educational standards are falling cos the kids are to thick ! Nothing to do with school holidays ![/quote]

Ahh, the irony.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Educational standards are falling cos the kids are to thick ! Nothing to do with school holidays ![/quote]

Ahh, the irony.

This will be a massive test tonight, I see plenty of Spanish football last season, Sociadad were on fire, Greizman is quality as is the lad who real madrid signed the other day from them for 35 million.Technically we''re up against a team who are far far better than us. Two very different styles, should make for a good game

[quote user="urdie_Canary"]This will be a massive test tonight, I see plenty of Spanish football last season, Sociadad were on fire, Greizman is quality as is the lad who real madrid signed the other day from them for 35 million.Technically we''re up against a team who are far far better than us. Two very different styles, should make for a good game[/quote]
They have Carlos Vela too, the player that I dream about playing as our second striker. 

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Educational standards are falling cos the kids are to thick ! Nothing to do with school holidays ![/quote]To thick?[/quote]Perhaps he''s two thick too realise. [;)]

Not just the kids, two many posters try to hard too emulate them, Nexus!

[quote user="The New Boy"][quote user="Vanwink"]There may not be a stream but the alternative is to go along to our home ground, Carrow Road, and buy a ticket.[/quote]I''m sure that sounds incredibly easy to a Norfolk boy, but I''m not so sure it will be so easy for posters from North London or Berkshire on a school day, and it definitely isn''t as easy as that for the Norwegian. [/quote]I''ll be supporting the lads in spirit. As per usual.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Educational standards are falling cos the kids are to thick ! Nothing to do with school holidays ![/quote]Talking about ''thick'' Nexus Canary your ''to'' should read too!!

You can see Sociedad''s training session ahead of tonights game here:

http://www.realsociedad.com/Historic/View/spa/313/rstv_novedades

as well as the highlights of their tough encounter with Histon

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Why no Ruddy again[/quote]
There is an England game on 14th August against Scotland and the squad isn''t public yet.
But with the game so close it is likely that players have at least been put on standby. Perhaps Ruddy and the club know a little something ;)
Would be guttering to miss out on a huge game (Auld Enemy) if you get a silly knock in a friendly game.