Sign in to follow this  
NC

Surman out on loan

Aha, missed that one. Guess it''s not as exciting news as potential signings, and slipped down the MB quickly....

Pls delete mod.

[quote user="NC"]

Aha, missed that one. Guess it''s not as exciting news as potential signings, and slipped down the MB quickly....

Pls delete mod.[/quote]

Easily missed - it got moved to the transfer  forum. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="NC"]

Pls delete mod.[/quote]

Easily missed - it got moved to the transfer  forum. 

[/quote]There''s a transfer forum? [:^)]

[quote user="Zak Van Burger"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="NC"]

Pls delete mod.[/quote]Easily missed - it got moved to the transfer  forum.  [/quote]There''s a transfer forum? [:^)][/quote]Sorry, its a sub-forum

Does anyone actually use the subforum? Think this was inevitible. Wonder why a loan. Coming back eventually or not enough interest for a permenant singing. How long has he got left on his contract. Quite a few players allowed to leave on frees already, will he be another in a years time? Wonder if we got a loan fee?

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]Does anyone actually use the subforum? Think this was inevitible. Wonder why a loan. Coming back eventually or not enough interest for a permenant singing. How long has he got left on his contract. Quite a few players allowed to leave on frees already, will he be another in a years time? Wonder if we got a loan fee?[/quote]
He has a contract until June 2015, and he signed that in June 2012 under Hughton. 
I suspect it is either a case of Hughton not wanting to write him off just yet, or Surman not wanting to take a cut, and wouldn''t be able to blame either of them for either position. 

It''s a good move for Andrew. He needs to stay fit and get a seasons worth of playing time under his belt. Bournemouth are a good up and coming club to do that at.He''s good little player, but he''s always looked slightly short in a few areas since we were promoted.To be honest, if we have another good season this time around, I doubt we''ll see him play another game for the club. Things move on quickly.

[quote user="thas a rummun"]It''s a good move for Andrew. He needs to stay fit and get a seasons worth of playing time under his belt. Bournemouth are a good up and coming club to do that at.He''s good little player, but he''s always looked slightly short in a few areas since we were promoted.To be honest, if we have another good season this time around, I doubt we''ll see him play another game for the club. Things move on quickly.[/quote]
He has also been to Bournemouth on loan before when very young and was successful there, scored 6 in 24 games, so the appeal is obvious I suppose. 

Andrew Surman want''s to return to us after his loan spell, and a couple of interesting comments on BBC football website today...

Tried to add a link on my phone sorry - though surely it''s fairly (very) easy to work out his comments will be found on his current clubs page on the site?

To be fair Yellow Wall, I didn''t word it the best so my post was probably more unhelpful than helpful, so apologies. I saw it first on ''Dorset News'' on Twitter with a link to the AFCB page on the BBC Football site.