Sign in to follow this  
super canary

Park ji Sung

[quote user="super canary"]Season long loan to PSV imminent, could mean Toivonen departing very soon.[/quote]
Nice idea but do not see it myself.
PSV were happy to sell Ola before - there was no dependency on getting a replacement. He is already out of favour at PSV

Not a fan of Toivonen, mainly because of his delaying tactics in signing with us and his label of being "most hated player of the dutch league".

no...

but then I suppose a goal scoring attacking midfielder who played 130+ games for the biggest club in the World winning 4 premier league titles, 3 league cups, one champions league and the UEFA club cup is rather hilarious isn''t it?

QPR are a championship club, Park was a championship player...

if we don''t try, we don''t get... probably wouldnt have got him... but lets make no attempt to imrpove the squad with top quality players at all... because after all "It''s a joke"...

Little Norwich on their big Premier League adventure.....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]no...

but then I suppose a goal scoring attacking midfielder who played 130+ games for the biggest club in the World winning 4 premier league titles, 3 league cups, one champions league and the UEFA club cup is rather hilarious isn''t it?

QPR are a championship club, Park was a championship player...

if we don''t try, we don''t get... probably wouldnt have got him... but lets make no attempt to imrpove the squad with top quality players at all... because after all "It''s a joke"...

Little Norwich on their big Premier League adventure.....[/quote]
Park was a very good player a few years back but his legs are gone Jas. He isn''t that player anymore. 
Can apply the same to many QPR players. 

Jas - I dont think he was calling it a joke because he believed we couldnt sign him. I think he was saying it because your suggesting that we sign a player who most people feel is well past his best. Obviously your entitled to your opinion but i''d be suprised if most or if any agreed with you on this one mate.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]similar to quagliarella in that respect eh?[/quote]
The only thing that Park really had going for him was his immense stamina and fitness, he would chase and chase all day, that''s all he really offered Ferguson. 
He can''t even do that now. Ask QPR fans, they don''t rate him. http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=69195

Just because Quagliarella is 30 doesn''t mean he is past it, dont get age confused with current ability. Quagliarella scored goals in Seria A last year despite mainly being a substitute. The only reason he is being sold is because they now have two world class strikers in Llorente and Tevez. Parks carear and form has drastically decreased over the last few years. Last year he struggled to get into a team that got relegated from the Championship after being made captain at the start of the season. He was kep out of the team Jenas. Unfortunalty for all his endevaour and will he simply isnt as good as he used to be anymore.

[quote user="Yella Foreva"] two world class strikers in Llorente and Tevez.[/quote]
Plus Quags was their second choice #10 last season anyway, Giovinco was their first choice second striker. If he stays he will be 4th choice in the pecking order at best, if Matri also stays then maybe even 5th choice.
Which begs the question really, about how good he really is. Because if he was that good he would have played more for Juventus, and played more for Italy.