Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

Blast from the Past - Danny Crow

We had the Newport lads come and train where I work in Stevenage and I met Danny. Nice lad

Think they''ll have a good season!

[quote user="im spartacus"]this was mentioned on another thread about 7 pages in ..i can''t remember which thread but i know i saw it so next time just look yeah ?[/quote]

QYFM!!!

If you don''t want to read a clearly labelled thread, don''t read it. Did you dream it or are you just trolling? Or did you get confused and read this thread twice..................

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]

[quote user="im spartacus"]this was mentioned on another thread about 7 pages in ..i can''t remember which thread but i know i saw it so next time just look yeah ?[/quote]

QYFM!!!

If you don''t want to read a clearly labelled thread, don''t read it. Did you dream it or are you just trolling? Or did you get confused and read this thread twice..................

[/quote]
No sense of humour. 

I saw Danny Crow play for Cambridge a few years back and he looked absolutely massive, of John Hartson proportions. 

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]Didnt he make his debut for Norwich in our 04/05 premier league season? Might be getting him  confused with Ryan Jarvis who scored  that goal against Liverpool..[/quote]
They both came on as a substitute in that Liverpool game, but no idea whether it was Crow''s debut. It was definitely not Jarvis''s debut. 

Crow''s debut was Middlesbrough away 04/05. He''s a jumped up little tw#t.

I remember the Liverpool game. I remember late on Hucks skinning Carragher and going for goal instead of cutting back to Crow. Was on Hucks favoured left but he just didnt connect well enough.

Crowe had a massive go at him and gave him the billy big spuds... Huck''s didnt even give a sh*t...

Danny Crowe was crap.

[quote user="The New Boy"][quote user="clarkey1972"] We should have kept him[/quote]
Don''t be silly. 
[/quote]

No sense of humour.

[quote user="Id fly over 1p5wich tomorrow..."][quote user="The New Boy"][quote user="clarkey1972"] We should have kept him[/quote]
Don''t be silly. 
[/quote]

No sense of humour.[/quote]
Was there humour to sense?

[quote user="The New Boy"]I saw Danny Crow play for Cambridge a few years back and he looked absolutely massive, of John Hartson proportions. [/quote]Didn''t you say you had a trial for Cambridge a few years back. I take it Cambridge is your home. Do you know CT, he''s from Cambridge too?

[quote user="The New Boy"][quote user="Id fly over 1p5wich tomorrow..."][quote user="The New Boy"][quote user="clarkey1972"] We should have kept him[/quote]
Don''t be silly. 
[/quote]

No sense of humour.[/quote]
Was there humour to sense?
[/quote]

Yes I was taking the p1ss cockend

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The New Boy"]I saw Danny Crow play for Cambridge a few years back and he looked absolutely massive, of John Hartson proportions. [/quote]Didn''t you say you had a trial for Cambridge a few years back. I take it Cambridge is your home. Do you know CT, he''s from Cambridge too?[/quote]
If by "a few years back" you actually mean "19 years ago" then yes. If by "I take it Cambridge is your home" you mean "I take it you live within a 100 mile radius of Cambridge" then yes. If you are suggesting that everybody in Cambridge knows each-other then you must be a bit thick. 

I know people are always saying this, but doesn''t it show how far we''ve come that the youth players coming through last time we were in the prem are in the much lower leagues now, and this time they''ve won the youth cup and are pushing for (or even in) the U21 England set ups. Lets hope we see a few of them break into the 1st team if Hughton thinks they''re up to it. Maybe Worthy blooded them a bit too soon and they got big headed and faded...

On the topic of strikers, I seem to remember we started a few premier league games that season with Gary Doherty up front...seems a long time ago with quality players like RVW etc coming into the club. Good times ahead!