Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Season tickets

Got mine. Will be very interesting to see how next sat goes with the new system.

"So how does this work...."

Why panic? Seriously why?

IF it hasn''t turned up by Sat morn of the Everton game, I will duly arrive earlier than normal, with my (photo) driving licence, and ask at the ticket office, how I can gain entry. They will have all our records down, so no problem. Relax!

My grandchildrens'' tickets arrived this morning, but not mine & the missus (boss) or my son''s, so I guess they''re sending them out by age groups.

[quote user="Foghorn"]My grandchildrens'' tickets arrived this morning, but not mine & the missus (boss) or my son''s, so I guess they''re sending them out by age groups.[/quote]

Yes got 2 today so think everyone can stop panicking they are in the post, and as I have said in the other thread this one is for keeps, o need to wait for post anymore unless you move seat that is

I prefer the traditional season tickets.......So that I could panic when the first game was less than 10 days away and I still hadn''t received it - and I was ringing my mates to see if they had got theirs......it certainly kept me living on the edge......

Maybe in the future they can microchip us all like they do pets an'' stuff....Then we can just swan in through the stadium doors on match days and not have to worry about having to fork out twenty quid for a replacement if we lost our season ticket?

Where would fans like their chip? Some judging by this forum......probably on their shoulders.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I prefer the traditional season tickets.......

[/quote]

So you could rip a ticket out of a book and hand it to the person at the turnstile?

Then there were the green cushions hurled out of the Main (now known as the GW.) stand towards the ref and linos.......those were the days!