Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Naughty Naughty Norwich (Transport to games)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23628864

I thought we were quite good with this sort of thing.

To be fair though, i''d rather not do the Peterborough-Norwich train if it can be avoided! Absolute nightmare!

I live a 25 minute walk from Carrow Road, i actually think myself lucky... Parking in the city is horrendous!

[quote user="Snoddys Jockstrap"]was an away season ticket holder last year based in london and the transport costs far outweighed any other financial burden.

Wigan was £77 return. £77.[/quote]Haha, it used to cost me more than that in petrol to get to Carrow Road from Rotherham (admittedly I did have a petrol hungry motor at the time), which combined with the ticket price made it easily over £100 to watch a home game - something I can''t afford and can''t justify anyway tbh...

Well living up north, Wigan wasn''t too bad, always lift shared too, so helps the petrol burden.

Matches in Norwich cost me £70 in petrol if I want to go. I am going to Everton as i have a free ticket, can visit family and spend a long weekend at the beach. Jobs a good''un!

[quote user="Snoddys Jockstrap"]was an away season ticket holder last year based in london and the transport costs far outweighed any other financial burden.

Wigan was £77 return. £77.[/quote]The Capital Canaries trip was £27.25, not a bad saving.

If Sky et al set the fixtures in stone, except maybe the last month, then fans could pre-book train tickets at much better rates.